Panasonic X700 User Reviews

shhhhhh posted on Apr 11, 2006, 10:04 AM

6.4

X700

Problem after problem. It is the worst phone that I have ever used, good features and all but the issues are unbelievable. It won't even charge anymore. The main connector is stuffed. It is extremelly slow and freezes alot

nvus posted on Nov 26, 2005, 10:51 PM

Value for money

Greatest phone i would ever consider purchasing. There is nothing missing in this phone. It has got everything anyone would ever need.

Polyphonic ringtones
Real tones
Great quality still and video camera with a 2x zoom and flash
Built in hands free
and best of all, a memory card slot so that if you run out of space all you have to do is get a new card. You will never have to delete and treasured photos again!
this phone is 5 star and in my mind always will be.

Silko posted on Nov 15, 2005, 8:06 AM

All for a successful hunt!

Dani posted on Oct 16, 2005, 9:35 AM

4.8

Panasonic X700 on Vodafone UK - forget it!

I've had my X700 for several months, connected to Vodafone UK, from Phones 4U. Vodafone does not provide content compatible with the phone because (they told me) Vodafone stores do not sell the phone - and I cannot download content from Panasonicbox, because the website's Macromedia Flash detection tool is defective, and fails to provide alternative means of gaining access, and Panasonic has failed to investigate concerns I have raised with them (despite me explaining this is the only site I've had problems with - even Panasonic global detects Flash on my PC). The panasonicbox flash detection issue may not affect everyone, but customers who do have problems, will be unable to enter the website to download content for their phone.

I would not recommend the X700 to UK Vodafone customers. Vodafone won't support it, and Panasonic's 'free content' website has problems, which Panasonic seems unable or unwilling to put right.

herman posted on May 07, 2005, 11:46 PM

x 700 good for the money

hey he dfddd d d dv vd dv vd vd dv dv
dv v v v vc cv cv vc v v v v v xv vd dvvfvdfvvdvdvdvd dvdvdvdvv

vv
s
vdvdvdvdvdfvfdvdfvfdvfdvdfvdfvdvdvdvdfv

RichH posted on Mar 26, 2005, 1:25 PM

5.2

Panasonic X700 - Avoid!

I acquired this phone a week ago and WAP browisng is useless. It is not compatible with Vodafone in the UK and I cannot get it to work on the other UK networks. I cannot get any graphical WAP pages so it's not much use.

Call quality is disappointing too as the phone mutes the earphone occassionally also.