PCD CDM-9155 / 9155GPX / 9155SP User Reviews

InstinctDemon posted on Aug 09, 2010, 4:48 PM
Posts: 74; Member since: Nov 09, 2009

My First Cell Phone Ever!

I bought this phone at Circuit City, back in 1997 for $99.99, and got my plan 600 minutes for 69.99, boy have times have changed with the cost of minutes these days!! This little puppy kicked but nothing spectacular just what a Cell phone was or is suppose to do, make phone calls! Small enough to fit in my pocket since I think holsters for cell phones are for douches! LOL Didn't drop any calls and the sound was clear!

Pros

• Decent Battery Life
  • Clear Sounding Calls

Benjamin Smith posted on Jul 21, 2004, 7:34 PM

Incredible reception

No camera. No PDA. No video games. Just a clean, business-use cellular phone.

I get *incredible* reception with this phone! I can't count the number of times I've blabbing away, only to have somebody ask me: "How are you doing that? There's no cell service in this area!".

Photos are nice, and video games are fun, but when push comes to shove, a cell phone without reception is a paperweight. If you just want to talk, this phone doesn't disappoint.