Motorola PEBL U6 (V6) User Reviews

Jamie posted on Aug 19, 2008, 8:16 AM

So So

This phone lasted me a little over a year then stopped charging, stopped holding charge and the internal microphone went bad. For the amount of money paid- the phone, although beautiful, is totoally not worth it.

And I can definetly say that if you want to buy a new phone every year go with motorolla because I have had about 4 motorollas in the last three years. Which is rubbish.

Mark_S posted on Jan 08, 2008, 2:17 PM

PEBL U6

Most ergonomically designed phone I have seen in a long time. The keypad is a finger-print magnet though. Magnetic flip open hinge is great but opens very abruptly over time deteriorating the hinge connections. Charging port is located on top of the phone with a flushed rubber cover. Somewhat inconvenient but manageable.

IAfarmgirl posted on Nov 07, 2007, 10:27 AM

4.4

ok phone

I got this phone in may and by october the phone went bad. the screen went blank and it stopped working after that. the battery is pretty good but memory sucks. it didnt hold very many text or ringtones either.

Heather Lee posted on Oct 23, 2007, 10:11 PM

Best phone yet!!!

I have had several cell phone..and several issues with cell phones but I can honestly say that my PEBL has been the best! I have had it for about a year using it as both a personal and business phone and even after receiving up to 75 phone calls a day I have yet to have a reception problem or an issue with dropped calls - My PEBL is always reliable! The design is great for those of us with smaller hands and the variety of colors available is awesome! I even ordered a new pumpkin orange housing after 9 mos of use just because mine was pretty beat up and I didnt want to give my phone up. :)
The only downfalls about the PEBL is the lack of skins/themes & ring tones available opposed to other Motorolas on the market but over all, its absolutely the choice for me!

Cody posted on Oct 19, 2007, 10:53 PM

5.2

Eh.

This phone cost me way too much money, and way too much trouble.
I've already had it replaced once only to get another phone with the same problems. Dropped calls, unsent messages (when service is full), and random restarts are all drawbacks. This phone has no memory capacity whatsoever, which I find ridiculous for the amount of money paid. The camera is horrible, and the video is worse. This phone looks cool, but isn't.

michael posted on May 14, 2007, 3:34 PM

6.6

phone staus

The PEBL is a reasonable handset phoneIt is small , stylish and portable.Although this phone has a small capacity of memory, it's a quite alright phone.