LG Saber User Reviews

EmmaK16 posted on Jun 12, 2012, 5:15 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jun 12, 2012

This phone sucks.

EmmaK16 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I hate this phone so much. The camera is horrible. In the worst way possible.. If I had a dime for every time I have thrown it to try to make it work right, I'm pretty sure that I'd be rich. For future reference, DON'T GET THIS PHONE.

I don't know what this means..

Pros

• Nothing..

• and everything else.

Dani_H posted on Feb 07, 2012, 11:12 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Feb 07, 2012

Super-bad...in the worst way possible!!

Dani_H has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

This is the crappiest phone EVER made. The build quality is TERRIBLE uber-cheap plastic and it feels like it too. The querty keyboard is its ONLY good quality, which isn't saying much. The "camera" is pathetic. Why even have it if it's going to be that crappy? The images captured on it aren't even discernable. There are ***NO*** features on this p.o.s. Display quality is terrible...I have a cell phone that I had in 2003 with a better display screen that this thing. Call quality is poor...your voice sounds thin & robotic or like you're mumbling and other people's voice sound pretty bad on it too. The messaging capabilities are okay if you only text occasionally. This phone is the crappiest hunk of plastic ever created. Only buy if you don't talk on the phone more than on rare occasions and if you don't plan on texting much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pros

• Nothing

Cons

• Everything!

JoanH posted on Apr 24, 2016, 3:35 PM

LG Saber: Alright at the time.

JoanH has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

Got it in December, 2011. It did what I wanted to do at that time. However, more recently (last 12 months), I tried to use its Browser. Pitiful. Couldn't even LOG IN. Oh, the little icons were fun, I guess. I DID purchase an APP, entitled "Do Not Disturb". It worked well; I blocked some annoying people. It charged, & held a charge well. Was durable, but I'm not hard on phones anyway. Easy to learn, & to use. Just can't count on Browser use; it isn't happening. :)

I put this rating, because there are lots of hills, & curved rural areas around here. That phone would place calls, no doubt about that.
Not happening.
I don't know what "UI" speed is, therefore I can't comment.
Text HAS been OK until about a year ago. The outgoings are OK, but sometimes the incomings have a "blank" screen. There isn't any text on it at all. Decided it was time to get a new phone. Can't be missing incoming texts.

Pros

• It did what I needed at the time.

Cons

No Cons

Jonah Recko posted on May 23, 2011, 8:51 PM

AWESOME

Jonah Recko has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I love this phone. It's awesome. The battery is awesome. The only semi-bad thing about it is the camera. It doesn't have the best quality. Blah blah blah blah. I need over 250 characters to post this review, so i'm just taking up some space. You feel me, bruh?

Pros

• Everything!

Cons

• Camera quality

sammyebby posted on Apr 06, 2011, 10:57 PM

Good so far

sammyebby has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I just got this phone not that long ago. Every things good so far. I just came from have a Samsung Messager touch. So this phone is obviously nothing like that one. But I like the simplicity of this phone. Im kind of growing out of the latest and greatest phones. I just need a phone that I can trust and does what its suppose to. And this phone is it.

Pros

• Easy to use
  • Thin
  • Simple

Cons

• No video
  • Battery isn't as long