LG LX370 User Reviews

cposey posted on May 09, 2011, 2:57 PM
Posts: 25; Member since: Apr 30, 2011

Mother's Day present...then for me

cposey has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Bought one for my mom for Mama's Day yesterday, then turned around and bought one for myself. Still use my Optimus, but I use the Optimus only for business. Put our 370's on one basic plan, and I'm keeping the Optimus on my employee plan. Kick booty speaker on the 370. We don't have internet on our 370's, but I have seen it with internet. Pretty good for a standard-feature phone.

Pros

• How does a 2MP cam take pictures that well?
  • Reception is better than my Optimus.

Cons

• Average internet experience even for a feature phone

Joe12345 posted on Oct 29, 2009, 3:52 PM

Just Ok

Decent phone, great battery life, display is nice (a bit small by 2009 standards).  Biggest problem
w/ this phone is the font size.  Even on it's largest setting the fonts are microscopic, making text
messages, phone numbers, etc very difficult to read. This is a deal breaker for me, it's going
be exchanged for another phone.

Pros

• Battery life, nice compact size

Cons

• Fonts are riduculously small