LG L70 User Reviews

belieber1996 posted on Jul 08, 2014, 4:54 AM
Posts: 6; Member since: May 27, 2013

Good Phone, Great Price!

belieber1996 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

The LG Optimus L70 is a surprisingly nifty phone at a great price. The most interesting features about this phone is the KnockON codes and the multitasking windows. The battery life is a shocker, as it gets me through a whole day without charging. The fluidity of the phone is great due to the midrange processor, but it can tend to slow down with more aggressive use. Be careful with phone storage... As there's 1.2 GB available to the user, which isn't much today. Data speeds did just fine, regardless of the phone having HSPA+ 21.

Very study. Has a great design.
Multi Point AF is great! The camera takes decent yet vivid photos.
The 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor has just enough get up and go, but not enough for heavy multitasking or high end gaming.
The LG Keyboard really isn't my cup of tea, but it gets the job done.
Even though the display is 480X800, it shows a lot of color and clarity despite the pixel density.
Great! No issues whatsoever!

Pros

• IPS Display
  • KnockONā„¢
  • 5 MP Camera w/AF
  • Adreno 305 Graphics

Cons

• 1.2 GB Internal Storage
  • HSPA+ (Not LTE)
  • Not an HD Video Recorder

amy.hebert5322 posted on Aug 21, 2015, 7:15 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Aug 21, 2015

One of the worst phones i have ever owner.

amy.hebert5322 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Low storage, easily scratched screen, very poor battery. I bought this phone brand new, and it just really sucks. I wouldn't recommend this phone for everyday use.This is more of an older persons phone

Easily scratched
I always have poor reception.
I am never able to hear the other person on the line.
even though I pay of unlimited internet, half the time it doesn't work.
Sound quality is pretty good. Although sometimes I cant hear it.
Very bad camera quality from far away. Pretty good from extremely close.
Videos load extremely slow, but all other things lo relatively fast.
Display is alright, but I can not see my screen when I'm in bright areas.
The battery will not charge if I am on it, and it takes about 12 hours to get a full charge.

DeadZools posted on Feb 16, 2015, 2:16 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Feb 16, 2015

Best phone I've ever owned

DeadZools has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I can't say I've ever owned a "high-end" phone before but I have used a few and this thing cuts it real close. I've yet to be disappointed with its buttery smooth interface and wonderful multi-tasking abilities. LG has thrown in a lot of features that some people didn't have access to until Lolipop came out at the end of the year, notification pop ups are a must have and despite what others have said a quick flip of the notification center and you can adjust the screen to see in sunlight in a half a second, I've had no problems using this thing in the daylight. All I can complain about is the somewhat low storage space and after a while the battery seems to be draining a bit faster, which really isn't a problem with how quickly it charges. If you have a low budget and need a mid-high end phone, I highly recommend this beauty!

I've dropped this thing a hundred times and it's barely scuffed, it doesn't bend, and it feels nice and solid in your hand.
Out of the 6-9 months I've had this phone I've had maybe 2 dropped calls.
Voices come in crystal clear, and the speaker phone works very well.
At least with MetroPCS this phone has some serious speed, clocking at up to 12mbps in a rural area, not bad!
It's got two speakers directly next to eachother, sound quality isn't the greatest but it's pretty loud and if you don't have headphones or a stereo to plug in to it does the job.
The photos that I take with this phone look great, its very quick at taking pics and the videos don't look half bad for not being HD.
I've yet to be disappointed with this phone, it's almost always stuck in my hand or very close by.
The swype is accurate but I've used Google Keyboard since it came out so I can't remember how the standard keyboard performs other than it's quick, and it didn't piss me off.
I love the 5" span of the screen, vibrant colors and brightness, its almost too bright! Even at 0% it's slightly overwhelming at night.
The battery seems to have weakened but I use it all day everyday so I have nothing much to complain about. It charges SO fast, going from around 15% to 100% within less than 2 hours.

Pros

• Fast, snappy, and pretty
  • Runs Android KitKat very well
  • Durable
  • Some apps move to SD unlike a lot of new phones

Cons

• Low storage space (only 4 GB)
  • Could have a nicer front facing camera
  • Only supported by MetroPCS and Cricket without paying for a sim unlock

zingy4444 posted on Feb 01, 2015, 1:11 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jan 11, 2015

My mom's phone, helping her learn her first android, owned about a week

zingy4444 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Biggest problem is being unable to read screen in the outdoors, or in the car during the day, etc. No automatic adjustment for brightness, and not easy to adjust it. I'm impressed with it, otherwise. We haven't downloaded much, yet, just learning to use it. So far, so good, besides the display problem

Feels solid in the hand.
Not sure which reception this is.
For some reason, half the time it says no connection, and my cheapo phone gets a good one.
We haven't tried this yet, had to put a rating
My cheapo phone has an edit button on the taken photo. Can't easily edit a photo, that I can tell yet.
We aren't sure what this means, but had to put a rating
Mom still curses at it, as she is still learning to use it.
Mom just got a stylus, and hope that makes it easier to type text.
Cannot read much at all when out of doors, and in our area in Texas, it's often sunny. Even hiding in shade doesn't seem to help, so the phone ain't much use then.
Seems to drop fast after getting to 50%

Pros

• Looks good, seems sturdy, price.

Cons

• Can't read screen in daylight
  • no one had a case for it in our town... had to order on internet

Phonelover1290 posted on Aug 05, 2014, 11:24 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Aug 05, 2014

Overall: Great!(Especially for money)

Phonelover1290 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

This phone is good and bad for many reasons! If your looking for a durable, sleek, and a great priced phone fast, then this is the phone for you. It has a great build quality, okay phone reception, great long lasting battery, fast internet for a 4G network, and a fast 4.4.2 kit-kat processor!!!

Plastic but strong!!
It's okay but its not like other high end phones.
You can hear the person on the other line clearly.
Good for 4G but clearly not as good as a 4GLTE network!!
Listening through head phones is okay but it could be much better!!!
Not as good as older models of this phone but it still a good, stable camera.
The speed is almost as fast as some 4GLTE phones but it's really only 4G.
It's very fast when calling and receiving notifications.
The keyboard on this phone is the best keyboard from any lg phone!!!
Can be a tiny bit better in the sunlight and when you look close at pictures, you can see some pixelation..
Really great long lasting battery, but not a 10 just yet!!!

Pros

• Long lasting battery
  • Excellent price
  • 4.5 inch display
  • True-to-nature picture quality
  • Great knock-on feature
  • 4.4 Kit-kat(Newer verzion)

Cons

• Low storage space
  • No button LED
  • No 4GLTE

Torres posted on Jul 22, 2014, 7:22 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jul 22, 2014

Pretty gud..

Torres has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Grt phone. Nice looks. Grt performance. Multytasking anility is grt. But has no hd vid rec. Based on performance, i think its a grt phone.. its ui is grt and kitkat is working grt in it. Screen size is gid. Internal memory is low. But stll overall, its a grt phone.

LGL70User posted on Jun 30, 2014, 8:29 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jun 30, 2014

Not a bad phone, but...

LGL70User has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

It's a good phone. It's fast, games works smooth, perfect format and cheaper than other phones. But the internal storage is too small! I had warnings about the freaking storage, so I've deleted apps -_-

It's pretty fast for a 3G smartphonr
It's not that bad

Pros

• 4.5 inch display
  • 1.2 Dual-Core processor
  • 1 GB ram
  • Android 4.4 KitKat
  • Knock code
  • Low price

Cons

• 4 GB internal storage
  • No notification LED
  • Not 4G LTE

smplyj posted on Jun 05, 2014, 3:23 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jun 05, 2014

Upsetting Upgrade!!!!

smplyj has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I just upgraded to this phone and dont get me wrong its really nice and I love the size BUT the internal memory is REALLY low and it keeps warning about low storage. I have a 32gb sd card but you cant move apps, music, and photos to the sd card and its pissing me off!!!! Cant download too many apps or even update weather without low storage warning popping up. Im super upset! What phone cant move music and photos to the sd card! Not worth it!!!!

Pros

• 4.5" touch screen, and nice size

Cons

• very low memory and doesnt move crap to sd card

lcwoodall21 posted on Apr 30, 2014, 5:26 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Apr 30, 2014

nice. phone

lcwoodall21 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I like this mid range phone. It's pretty good for the price and it feels good in the hand. Far as the internal storage, that is a 1.2 and the RAM is pretty good.

Feels slippy if ya don't have a case on it.
It's cool here in Memphis
The 5mp is pretty standard
For me to be a multimedia person, games, videos and other activities done on this is pretty decent to me. Far as multiple apps running, ehh, not too great.
I gotta admit, the display is pretty cool. Lol
Doing lots of activities, about a day.

Pros

• 4.5 inch display
  • 2040mAh battery
  • android 4.4 kitkat
  • knock on

Cons

• actual storage is 1.2 internal
  • No notification light
  • Not 4G LTE