Notification Center

This is our new notification center. Inside, you will find updates on the most important things happening right now.

Notifications

Hmm, push notifications seem to be disabled in your browser. You can enable them from the 'Settings' icon in the URL bar of your browser.

www.phonearena.com

LG KP202 User Reviews Back

ian mac posted on Mar 20, 2008, 6:12 AM

3.4

disapointed

pissed of just got it last week kp202 ,old phone did not like going through the cloaths washing proses lol.kp202 i cant get it to divert to home land line and the guys at the shop couldnt ether ,the user guide sez never be board again get lost of game bullshit ,every time i try i get a message there are no game avadible for this modle try again later .the signel strength is terible in the hills the old nokia 2310 had better pick up. if the phone is in my pocket i cant here it ring even though the volume is at full.
this is the first LG product iv ever had and unless things improve very soon it will be the last .i dont mean to be a complaning wanker but this has been my experiance since last week with this phone .

Dani MC posted on Nov 28, 2007, 12:10 PM

6.6

Handy

Use for those who believe a mobile phone has to be only a mobile and nothin much else
Especially thjose who use a second mobile device for advanced mobile functions such as a laptop or a PSP

Anonymous posted on Nov 23, 2007, 10:33 PM

I bought the LG KP202 just last week because I was getting tired of all the youbeaut phones out there with all these features that i never use, I have no problem at all with the phone it's self, but I have really bad receiption, the signal is pretty crappy, I have never had this problem before and I didn't think that it would happen with a vodafone sim card, so I think it might be because of the phone. x0x

simeon posted on Oct 17, 2007, 3:22 AM

great phone

Im 12 and I just got the lg kp202. I think its great for first phone. Missing some features though. Memory is ant sized and the camera is only 0.3 mp. It's got wap 2.0 though which is great and gprs class 10. Next time I would pick a phone with bluetooth or at least with USB. Overall im satisfied with the LG KP202.

Lion Yoon posted on Jul 03, 2007, 2:01 AM

Gooooooooooood~!!

I think KP202 Basic Performance is world BEST!!! No Call drop and good audio quality. therefore, this price very chep., provide Live service.