LG Enlighten User Reviews

adwilliams posted on Jun 24, 2012, 10:23 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jun 24, 2012

Pretty decent phone

adwilliams has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I received this phone some time in early January of 2012. It was my first smart phone and I instantly fell in love with it. Although I only had it a short while, it never gave me any problems and was always responsive. The 3G was never sub-par. The internet would checkerboard from time-to-time but nothing too noticeable. The keyboard was highly adaptable. In all honesty, I miss the phone lol. The only problem I had with the phone was battery life. I would leave for my morning commute to school--which took approximately an hour and 15 minutes--and I'd be at 80% without so much as sending/receiving a few text messages. However, I would definitely recommend this phone to someone who is making that transition from basic phones to smartphones.

Personally, I am I huge fan of physical navigation hard keys. For me, they're a lot more tangible than the built-in touch navigation keys I've seen on most smart phones. I'm also I stickler for physical QWERTY keyboards.
Never had any problems with reception aside from the places where one would normally not get good signal (i.e. train tunnels,).
Took okay pictures. Would have been a lot better had there been a built-in flash.
Never seen any noticable jaggies, however, not the speediest. But, who really speed scrolls through their phone like that?
Took me awhile to get accustomed to the keyboard but any new keyboard is an adjustment, one way or the other. It's quite adaptable.
Nothing too fascinating or awe-inspiring but better than some of the other displays I've seen on older smart phones (apparently).
This was my only complaint. I admit, I wasn't as smartphone savvy as I am now, but, at the rate the phone would die was ridiculous. Carry that charger!

Pros

• Slide-out QWERTY keyboard
  • Nice speaker (very clean and crisp)
  • Can play music and games while in call w/o other person hearing them (I thought that was cool).

Cons

• BATTERY LIFE!!!
  • Low internal memory

deiondriapitts posted on Mar 30, 2012, 12:52 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Mar 30, 2012

worse phone ever

deiondriapitts has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I have had three phones that verizon have sent me and they still havent fixed the problem i am still dealing with the same thing so dont never get this phone if u never had a smart phone or u are gettin one and want this dont get it i promise it is the worse phone every iam havein to have get another different kind of phone but the only thing i liked was the internet it was good thats the only thing good about it