LG Accolade User Reviews

Smurfette posted on Nov 29, 2011, 2:45 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Nov 28, 2011

Not Bad

Smurfette has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

I loved my Accolade, when I finally upgraded to the Pantech Hotshot, I really missed the ease of T9 texting, as opposed to the full QWERTY keyboard. This phone would be perfect for anyone who's just looking for the standard talk/text phone. It doesn't come with a lot of extra frills, and that's awesome in this single mom's opinion.

The phone can take a throw.
Doesn't allow for video messages.
Great resolution for bigger pictures.
This was one of my favorite phones that I finally just upgraded to the Pantech Hotshot. I didn't need a smartphone for all it did.
T9 texting is the best option ever on phones without a full QWERTY keyboard.
It's rather small.
Goes for what seems like forever if all you do is text on it.

Pros

• Long battery life
  • Screen easy to read
  • Wonderful call quality
  • Super lightweight

Cons

• Doesn't allow video messaging
  • Some display options hard to read
  • Non SD Card compatible phone

davidmbz posted on Aug 27, 2010, 7:31 PM

LG Accolade

Overall this is a great phone.
It's been 5 years since I got a new phone and I'm glad I got this one.
Learning everyday how to use it with all the new stuff on it.
I wanted a simple phone with a camera and that's what it is.
After reading other reviews,both good and bad,I have nothing but good things to say about it.
Everything works like it should!

ttalley posted on Aug 15, 2010, 2:52 AM

This phone is horrible for many reasons. I already traded mine out with another phone. It was suppose to replace a "Blackberry Pearl" flip which was another horrible phone. I am starting to think that the devices that I am receiving are refurbished.

Pros

• It's charger is an Energy Star duel port... meaning I can charge other USB devices on the wall using the same charger, just not at the same time.

Cons

• 1: Cannot find a software program to connect phone to PC so I can get my photos off of the device.
  • 2: The menus are what I would compare to a prepaid phone, then again it is apparently like that with all LG phones.
  • 3: Running on Verizon's network with this phone is ridiculous as to I can't make a call anywhere without the call failing.
  • 4: Glitchy on the keypad, which means that I had to hit a key about 6 to 10 times to get the character or letter I wanted.

Anonymous posted on Jul 13, 2010, 4:48 PM

LG Accolade

I Just loved my phone!!!!
It has a good 1.3 megapixel.
My pics were really good.
So I rate this phone a good 6.5 stars!
You can call,text,mobile web,email!!