Notification Center

This is our new notification center. Inside, you will find updates on the most important things happening right now.

Notifications

Hmm, push notifications seem to be disabled in your browser. You can enable them from the 'Settings' icon in the URL bar of your browser.

www.phonearena.com

LG AX-4750 User Reviews Back

Chris Stevens posted on Feb 20, 2008, 10:16 AM

A Good, Solid Device

I've owned this phone for close to a year now, and I have no qualms with it - save that I wish I had more contacts with the PTT feature. The phone itself isn't a RAZR, or KRZR, or FUZIC, or MUZIQ, and lacks a great deal of features now considered standard. This is only an obstacle, of course, if those are features that you're particularly interested in. Battery life is excellent, reception is excellent, the phone itself is solid, and has survived being thrown, kicked, dropped, and a number of other damages to boot as well. It doesn't have a lot of gadgets, but it gets the job done.

Johnson Stevens posted on Jan 11, 2006, 2:05 PM

5.4

Bad Purchase for me!

I have owned 7 cell phones in the past,I would buy anything over an LG Brand.I have had many problems whith this phone.Slow button response,buttons dont always respond even when held for a long length of time,poor battery life,charger connector falls out,to many problems to list. Good Luck!