x PhoneArena is hiring! Reviewer in the USA

Internet9.7/10
Call quality9.7/10
Battery9.7/10

anishraj
posted on 21 Oct 2012, 20:28 (Posts: 17; Member since: 18 Jun 2012)

This is a beautiful piece of technology,

anishraj has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Have a great design and is lighter that I was expected, it runs almost all the famous apps in the market.and I am very happy with it. this good cellphone into a great one. Easy to use comes with a great camera with flash!It is very easy to use and navigate through the features and I really like this smartphone,the size of the phone is absolutely cute!!

Pros

• Camea

pEcOsGhOsT
posted on 26 Aug 2016, 16:47 (Posts: 0; Member since: 26 Aug 2016)

THE GREATEST PHONE YOU'LL NEVER OWN!

pEcOsGhOsT has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

First of all, I'd like to point out that PhoneArena lists one of the CONS of the ZTE Adamant "The camera lacks flash" it actually DOES have a flash, I use it all the time. PLEASE UPDATE YOU IDIOTS!

Let me start off by saying I've never had a smartphone and no I'm not old crusty grandpa that doesn't want to "get with the times"... In fact, I'm 28 (prime example of a millennial) I simply didn't want to pay for a smartphone bill and since I'm practically always at my computer for work and play (aren't we all?) I've never really needed my phone to be internet capable (yes, I even find my way around without GPS OMG!) Apparently, I've heard there is this new thing that the last of the hardcore hipsters are doing which is switch from a smartphone to basic phone (I'm not kidding) I think it gained popularity when Adele released her music video for "Hello" back in 2015, in which a flip phone is featured. As it turns out, people went nuts and wanted to be "ironic" and jump on that weird (but self-admittedly awesome) trend. However, as I stated before this is not my reason for not having a smartphone but in case you are curious or just one of those aforementioned individuals; the ZTE Adamant IS THE GREATEST BASIC PHONE EVER MADE. First of all, you won't believe how many people think this phone is a Blackberry (then give you $#!T for owning a Blackberry) to which I say "actually it's a Crackberry" and they usually shut-up or think it is way COOL! Not to mention I've owned this phone since...

Build quality 10/10 Built like a brick. I've thrown it across my room (I was pissed at something else and took it out on my wonderful little Adamant, I'M SO SORRY! but it forgave me and works fine, can your smartphone do that???!)
Reception 10/10 You get reception like a LANDLINE!!! (hell yeah)
Call quality 10/10 I can talk to you like normal, put you on speaker, or my fav plug some headphones in and drop you in my pocket!!
Internet 10/10 You don't need the internet on your phone. But, the Adamant does have Bing as the default search engine!!! (Opera as the default browser) Great job on getting defunct software!
Multimedia 10/10 The multimedia is top notch, some of my fav pix I've takin on this phone. Also, I record myself singing and save it to my sd card!
Camera 10/10 IT HAS A F**KING FLASH YOU FOOLS!
UI speed 10/10 I'm not sure what this means but I know it deserves 10!
Everyday usage 10/10 I use it everyday and the baby is like still brand new.
Text input 10/10 It has a REAL qwerty keyboard, no touch screen will ever beat that.
Display 10/10 I love the oldschool modern style. It's all pixely and stuff!
Battery 10/10 The battery lasts for a full week. No joke, I just tested it.

Pros

• BEST BASIC PHONE OF ALL TIME
  • Lasts forever
  • It's a Crackberryâ„¢!
  • The camera DOES have flash (please update, idiots)

Cons

• Extremely Rare (even on ebay)
  • All the black cases are GONE?!
  • Dying because of a stupid, selfish, smartphone dependent world.

sagar76
posted on 22 Jul 2012, 13:28 (Posts: 1; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)

best phone to use

sagar76 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I have been using this phone from past one month, till date no problem with the phone, the touch screen and the dispaly ids really good,and the features are really good like Light sensor, Proximity sensor, and the display resolution is 480 x 800 pixels which is really good,if any have plan of purchasing the phone , i suggest to take this

Pros

• fantastic phone