Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 User Reviews

Reception6.5/10
Display5.5/10
Build quality7.5/10

Brane
posted on 25 Jan 2014, 09:15 (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Dec 2013)

Average budget tablet

Brane has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Solid tablet for solid price.For games this tablet is worst because its often hangs(frozen) and its provokes you.Camera is not bad,but it lack flash.Internet speed is good,it is fast.Tablet is not heavy and fits comfortably in your hand.Battery life is good to,for regular usage it can hold 6-7 hours.Typing text is very easy.Touch is very quick responsive.

Pros

• Internet speed
  • Big icons on sreen
  • Fast opening aplication
  • Average speed of downloading apps
  • Lightweight

Cons

• Freeze(crash) many times
  • Lacks flash on camera
  • Display is bad

Brane alternatives:

Scotts_Opinion
posted on 18 Jan 2014, 08:16 (Posts: 0; Member since: 18 Jan 2014)

Dont waste your time nd money

Scotts_Opinion has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I purchased one of these for my wife and I to use but it kept freezing whenever I tried to use it whether it was in e-mail, web search or in an app, this was so frustrating I simply did not use it. I called Samsung and all they said was to return it to the place of purchase which I did and got another which did exactly the same thing, I then spoke to the manager of the store who offered me another which I declined and asked to pay more and purchase an I pad mini. WOW! what a machine, the I pad works great, is really fast and has not once hung up or froze. Save your time and frustration and get the I-pad mini.

Pros

• Price

Cons

• unusable, freezes, good frisbee

Buy This Phone