Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1) User Reviews

aromatic_rings
posted on 09 Oct 2013, 11:40 (Posts: 0; Member since: 09 Oct 2013)

It's good

aromatic_rings has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

I love this tablet. I just wish it weren't as laggy and I wish I had arrows to move the cursor around, as oppose to my finger. Sometimes it gets tedious ring to correct 1 letter in a word. It's great for watching movies on Netflix plus the battery life is pretty great. Although, I feel I had better battery life before the upgrade.

Build quality 9/10 Sort of built cheap.
Reception 10/10 When using wifi, it works good! It all depends on wifi strength.
Call quality 10/10 Since this isn't a phone, I'll grade this based on Skype, and it works very well!
Internet 10/10 My tablet is strictly wifi.
Multimedia 9/10 This is fine.
Camera 9/10 I hardly use it, but it's good when I do use it.
UI speed 9/10 Sometimes it's laggy.
Everyday usage 9/10 I use it everyday!
Text input 8/10 I wish there were arrow keys instead of using my finger to hit where I want the cursor to go.
Display 10/10 The display is great! Especially when watching Netflix!
Battery 9/10 Maybe this is just me, but I feel like the battery life was better before the upgrade.

Pros

• Screen size
  • Image quality

Cons

• Lagging
  • No arrows on keyboard to move cursor