Samsung Galaxy S5 mini User Reviews

Camera9.8/10
Multimedia9.5/10
Internet9.8/10

shalini07
posted on 1 hour ago (Posts: 0; Member since: 11 Feb 2015)

Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini with more advace features

shalini07 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

The smaller version of galaxy S5, Samsung galaxy s5 mini has won the hearts of many with its upgraded features and availability at lower price ranges.The 8MP camera is definitely a feature worth mentioning. The camera unit also comes with LED Flash. For more detailed features you can check at Samsung India site.

Blondie0862
posted on 27 Jan 2015, 04:11 (Posts: 0; Member since: 30 Jun 2014)

Big S5 Features Great Mini Size!

Blondie0862 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I Purchase this Phone from Ebay a month ago, after my Daughter conned me out of my new Galaxy S4 Mini! My Son who was a huge IPhone Fan finally got the Samsung Galaxy S5, last year after ruining 2 IPhones with water damage. I fell In love with all the features of his Phone just not the size. I told him hopefully they'll come out with a mini version! I waited forever for the S4 Mini to come out and with only 2 colors offered I settled for Hot Pink (not my favorite) for a Phone. Not knowing when or even if AT&T will get the S5 Mini, I went ahead got the Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini G800H in White the color I wanted all along. The phone works great on AT&T and is a little bigger then the S4 mini which is a big Plus. It has all the features of my sons S5, is water & dust proof, and works great all around. This Phone is a very nice SmartPhone for those of Us that want smaller versions of the big ones!

Pros

• Quality, Mid Size, Call Clearity, Nice Camera
  • Fast Speed, Great Features

mohsen47
posted on 12 Jan 2015, 16:09 (Posts: 0; Member since: 12 Jan 2015)

big enough

mohsen47 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

In the name of God , most gracious and the most merciful
I've got a used sg s5 mini phone (made in vietnam by samsung) and tested its everything like waterproof and etc I have no serious complaint but I always think samsung is not a trustable company !
Finally I really want phonearena test and put the benchmarks of this phone !!!

Build quality 9/10 seems compact and in my opinion Overall Better than The SG s5
Reception 8/10 before introducing well it is that famous plastics !
Call quality 10/10 I Have No Doubt - Clear And Loud Speakers, but not sure about the other person !
Internet 10/10 over 11 hours in ultra power saving mode
Multimedia 9/10 Nice Screen And Loud Speaker but no radio not bad at gaming experience
Camera 9/10 Like S4 mini without appreciable improve no Stabilization
UI speed 10/10 Trust Samsung btw
Everyday usage 10/10 Organic Size and Screen Size
Text input 8/10 -English texting is ok but it has awful Persian Font on keyboard -Inappropriate Horizontal Mode In Keyboard
Display 10/10 Annoying at nights for me Versus LCDs
Battery 9/10 it seems this super amoled screen drains the battery life so fast - but ultra power saving is perfect

Pros

• excellent ease of use as a mid-range smartphone

Cons

• Speakers shakes the phone !!!
  • gaming performance is not equal with the money

lilygnunn
posted on 22 Oct 2014, 07:58 (Posts: 0; Member since: 22 Oct 2014)

Lovely 'little' phone!

lilygnunn has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I was torn between this and the iphone 5c. Glad I went for this, it is colourful and very easy to personalise which is nice. texting is nice and easy once youre used to the keyboard and the texting background can be personalised to a theme or personal photo which is a nice touch I think. Has some clever features, a simplify setting for those struggling with getting to use it, a power saving ultra mode which means the battery can last a day on only 10% battery (I tested this, I had 5% battery, turned it on and it lasted 8 hours of being used), the notification mode is good, if the screen is locked and you have a notification, not only will there be a coloured light flashing but if you pick it up it will vibrate to let you know there is something to look at without having to unlock it- nice touch I use it all the time and obviously helps battery life too.
Samsungs always come with so many apps already installed which I never liked but they have now introduced a setting where you can hide or uninstall the apps so you no long have to look at them! great as I don't need some of them and they clog up my neat app library.
Only downside ive had so far is call quality, not for me with the phone as the person on the phone sounds crystal clear but apparently even if I speak directly into the phone it sounds like im very distant and quiet... not great.

Reception 9/10 Could be the provider and not the phone im not sure yet.
Call quality 8/10 apparently you sound very distant when someone is trying to listen to you when they call you.
Battery 10/10 I use it a fair amount and I have managed to get it to last 3 days. it will 2 easily! good for a new phone with a lot of tech!

Pros

• Very sleek
  • Quick
  • Clever notification features
  • Good camer
  • Its not an iphone!

Cons

• Call quality for other person