OPPO Find 7 User Reviews
Overal user rating
The overall rating is the average of all user reviews, while the overall alternatives are the ones that has been listed most.
Camera9.5/10Multimedia10/10Internet9.5/10Call quality9/10Battery8.5/10Reception9/10Display10/10Build quality10/10Text input9/10Everyday usage9/10UI speed10/10
Post new review
Please note that each user review reflects the opinion of its respectful author and not of Phone Arena.
posted on 27 Sep 2014, 13:55 (Posts: 0; Member since: 17 Dec 2013)
Excellent phone with mindblowing screen and specs.
Krillmeister has owned it for less than year before publishing this review
The best phone I ever had.
Oppo Find 7 has it all, and the gestures are just awesome.
In a perfect world the only thing I would want better in this phone is the screen on time(battery), it is good but you always want more juice, right?
Pre ordered my Find 7 in June, the white version.
It's working excellently and the skyline notification is really beautiful.
I love every aspect of this phone.Build quality 10/10Reception 9/10Call quality 9/10Internet 10/10Multimedia 10/10Camera 9/10UI speed 10/10Everyday usage 10/10Text input 9/10Display 10/10Battery 8/10
- build quality
- frequent updates
- speaker sound
- call quality
Was this review helpful? Do you?Report
posted on 11 Sep 2014, 11:27 (Posts: 0; Member since: 11 Sep 2014)
I'll give this a solid 9/10
romahnae has owned it for less than month before publishing this review
This part will be more of a personal experience than a review. Just got it like 3 days ago and within a day I decided to get rid of Color Os because the battery drainage was clearly evident. Phone is just like the Oneplus one with CM 11 Nightly. Oh, it must be noted that if you're going to root the phone and flash a custom ROM, make sure only to flash ROMs for your model of device respectively, like for instance, big difference between the Find7 and Find7a when it comes to installing custom ROMs. Within day 3 it almost seemed like my phone was bricked forever because of trying to install a Find7a ROM but, and even before that, I messed up the boot animation logo with Oneplus's logo after trying to install a Oneplus ported CyanogenMod 11s custom ROM.With a little internet browsing sites like Oppoforums and Youtube, it took me about 5.5 hours with no previous knowlegde of un-softbricking, or un-hardbricking a phone, (that was thanks to 'fastboot' still being accessible, while the recovery mode was not) I was able to restore it back to life and now working with CM 11 Nightly.Build quality 10/10Reception 9/10Call quality 9/10Internet 9/10Multimedia 10/10Camera 10/10UI speed 10/10Everyday usage 8/10Text input 9/10Display 10/10Battery 9/10
- Easy to root and flash custom ROMs.
- Having another custom ROM like CyanongenMod 11 Nightly improves battery life significantly. (That's why I gave a good rating for the battery)
- Color Os is actually not that bad at all, very customizable and it has little gesture animations like twirling apps as you're dragging one to the trash can.
- Hardware looks and feels great. (Apart from its weight and width)
- The fast charging holds true to what's advertised.
- It is too damn heavy. The battery really adds the weight to the phone. Makes your rist tire out after a while.
- Along with the weight being 171g, the width of the phone does make you move your hand/fingers constantly performing "hand gymnastics" occasionally. (Reason for the lowered Everyday usage rating)
- The software, Color Os drains the battery drastically, for real.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Do you?Report