Motorola Moto G LTE User Reviews

Multimedia9.5/10
Battery8.5/10
Display9.5/10

jjwieland
posted on 29 Aug 2014, 19:42 (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Jul 2014)

Fast phone, but still a few rough edges.

jjwieland has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I like the speed, the microSD card slot, and the long battery life. I miss the Samsung versions of things like the keyboiard and calendar. I'm currently using SwiftKey. I have yet to use the camera in earnest.

Just got the 4.4.4 update. Now if I only had a class 10 microSD card to try out...

Internet 10/10 Does 4G on AT&T's network.
Camera 6/10 I haven't really used it yet.
Text input 6/10 I miss the Samsung's keyboard on my old S3.
Battery 9/10 Battery life is noticeable better than my old S3. Battery is not user-replaceable.

Pros

• I like the speed and the simplicity.
  • Good battery life.
  • Has an FM radio
  • Has microSD slot
  • 4G LTE

Cons

• I miss Samsung's enhancements - mostly the keyboard and the calendar app.
  • Class 10 memory card problems -- supposed to be fixed with the 4.4.4 update.
  • Lacks user-replaceable battery.

Thullraven
posted on 07 Jul 2014, 21:44 (Posts: 20; Member since: 14 Nov 2011)

Simplicity And Awesomeness !

Thullraven has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

A great device, especially for the price. Doesn't have all the gimmicky features of other devices but is responsive and does what I need it to do. it is very well built and feels good to hold and use.

Build quality 10/10 Feels extremely solid and well built. Feels good and comfortable in the hand.
Reception 10/10 Never drops calls when other devices on the same carrier have issues..
Internet 8/10 Speaker is very loud but on the back of the device.
Camera 6/10 Not great, but not as bad as people say it is.If the lighting is good and you use HDR, you can take some decent pictures. Wish shutter speed was faster.
Display 9/10 It's a very good and vivid LCD and has a better image than even my S3 at equal brightness. I love the display.
Battery 8/10 Very good. gets me through the day with heavy use. Extremely good on standby.

Pros

• Newest version of Android. No bloatware. Stock skin. Very fluid.
  • Good battery life, Good Reception. .
  • Solid build. Gorilla Glass 3
  • Quad Core, Expandable Storage

Cons

• Non-Removable battery.
  • No NFC

Thullraven alternatives: