Motorola Moto G LTE User Reviews

Battery8.4/10
Reception9.8/10
Display9.2/10

Dale14
posted on 26 Jun 2015, 01:37 (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 Jun 2015)

AMAZING :)

Dale14 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

This review is after I updated my motorola moto g 4g into android 5.1 lollipop. Pretty amazing device if you ask me. No lags and everything. Can run 3d games too. Overall, one of the very best budget phones out there. I'm a very satisfied user.

Build quality 10/10 Pretty solid for a budget device. No creaks that I can hear. Very nice matte finish on the back for easy gripping.
Call quality 9/10 It's very loud and is audible, But the sound is quite hollow.
Internet 10/10 Very fast on 3g already. Haven't tested for 4g yet since it's not compatible with my country. Bummer.
Multimedia 9/10 Sound quality and watching movies is decent although I could've waited for the moto g 2014 for a bigger screen.
Camera 9/10 I'm not particular about a phone's camera because that's what DSLR's are for. Pretty decent picture quality if you ask me.
UI speed 10/10 Nearly stock android is very fast. I salute motorola for not coating it with different UI's that can hamper the speed of the phone.
Everyday usage 10/10 Since i use this phone as my daily driver, I can say that it's pretty amazing.
Text input 9/10 I installed swiftkey since I think it's better at recognizing my text inputs than the stock keyboard.
Display 10/10 HD. HD. HD. for a budget phone is amazing. The colors pop up and i really have no complaints about it.
Battery 9/10 It pretty much lasts for a day. The battery saverreally helps in extending the battery life.

Pros

• HD
  • Amazingly Cheap for the specs
  • Fast UI speed
  • Nice battery
  • Compact size

Dale14 alternatives:

ChuchucA
posted on 03 May 2015, 20:29 (Posts: 0; Member since: 03 May 2015)

One of the best cheap phones.

ChuchucA has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

A solid and hard phone. Fast and reliable.

It lacks multimedia services, my other phone was a Xperia, so I was used to have good alternative for handling media. (I even installed a Walkman APK). And NFC services.

Really great screen display. I dislike big phones, this phone has the right size for people like me.

Overall a good cheap phone that has just the right things to run well and nothing gimmicky.

Multimedia 8/10 No tiene muchas opciones multimedia, mi celular

haosorio
posted on 13 Feb 2015, 11:46 (Posts: 0; Member since: 13 Feb 2015)

Bad Phone

haosorio has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I had a Galaxy Note 3, then I tested a iPhone 6 and now I`m fighting against this lame phone. It has a really small screen, with even smaller bottoms, so it`s so dificult to write. It has no enough RAM on it, so sometimes you need to close some apps. The email system is a complete desaster. Google should try to improve this, because IOS has a much better system. I like some stuff, like the alarms systems and that the phone goes to mute when you are in a meeting, very usefull.

Pros

• cheap

jjwieland
posted on 29 Aug 2014, 19:42 (Posts: 17; Member since: 19 Jul 2014)

Fast phone, but still a few rough edges.

jjwieland has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I like the speed, the microSD card slot, and the long battery life. I miss the Samsung versions of things like the keyboiard and calendar. I'm currently using SwiftKey. I have yet to use the camera in earnest.

Just got the 4.4.4 update. Now if I only had a class 10 microSD card to try out...

Internet 10/10 Does 4G on AT&T's network.
Camera 6/10 I haven't really used it yet.
Text input 6/10 I miss the Samsung's keyboard on my old S3.
Battery 9/10 Battery life is noticeable better than my old S3. Battery is not user-replaceable.

Pros

• I like the speed and the simplicity.
  • Good battery life.
  • Has an FM radio
  • Has microSD slot
  • 4G LTE

Cons

• I miss Samsung's enhancements - mostly the keyboard and the calendar app.
  • Class 10 memory card problems -- supposed to be fixed with the 4.4.4 update.
  • Lacks user-replaceable battery.

Thullraven
posted on 07 Jul 2014, 21:44 (Posts: 24; Member since: 14 Nov 2011)

Simplicity And Awesomeness !

Thullraven has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

A great device, especially for the price. Doesn't have all the gimmicky features of other devices but is responsive and does what I need it to do. it is very well built and feels good to hold and use.

Build quality 10/10 Feels extremely solid and well built. Feels good and comfortable in the hand.
Reception 10/10 Never drops calls when other devices on the same carrier have issues..
Internet 8/10 Speaker is very loud but on the back of the device.
Camera 6/10 Not great, but not as bad as people say it is.If the lighting is good and you use HDR, you can take some decent pictures. Wish shutter speed was faster.
Display 9/10 It's a very good and vivid LCD and has a better image than even my S3 at equal brightness. I love the display.
Battery 8/10 Very good. gets me through the day with heavy use. Extremely good on standby.

Pros

• Newest version of Android. No bloatware. Stock skin. Very fluid.
  • Good battery life, Good Reception. .
  • Solid build. Gorilla Glass 3
  • Quad Core, Expandable Storage

Cons

• Non-Removable battery.
  • No NFC

Thullraven alternatives: