Lenovo IdeaTab A3000 User Reviews

Display8.3/10
Build quality7.3/10
Text input7.3/10

adi2401
posted on 20 Jul 2014, 08:46 (Posts: 0; Member since: 20 Jul 2014)

Damn expensive spare part and poor service

adi2401 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I bought my Idea tab a3000 back in 30 dec. 2013 through Flipkart ..

Firstly, The flipkart delivery boy was not willing to deliver at my door but he was asking to come to a nearby point and take your product , but when i refused he was showing some attitude in delivering at my door step and finally when he delivered 2 days late of the delivery date given and after so many calls made to him, he finally delivered at my home saying k " Aapne bhut pareshan kar diya " .

Well after getting my product I found it good by looks and most of the features like good camera quality , better wifi connectivity , no heat issues, good screen display, etc.

But few features were still missing like screenshot, muting the camera sound , Fm radio , good battery backup , POOR Calling Facility main reason which I bought this else I've gone for Nexus .

One sad day my screen got broken because my friend accidently sat on my tab which was inside the hard cover ..

I searched for service centres online and got some no.s but got response on them . Finally i visited their service centre in Nehru Place with my tab for the screen replacement , they told me that it'll cost around 8,500 rs. for changing the screen . I can't pay this much for screen replacement of a tab which i bought for rs. 13,500 . At this price of just spare part i can buy a brand new Nexus or Asus with just adding a 2-3 more thousands on this .. Can anyone help me that is that the price everywhere or can i install a local screen on my tab...

Symon_Fleece
posted on 12 Jul 2014, 03:37 (Posts: 43; Member since: 30 May 2014)

IdeaTab a3000

Symon_Fleece has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

My first lenovo tablet!. This tab is okay, performs very well, smooth, games are run smooth as well, camera is decent, 'cause it has AF and HDR. And it is good 'cause it is also a dual sim + microSD.

Build quality 7/10 The Back cover feels cheap, the design is bulky as well.

Pros

• Great Tablet
  • price
  • dual sim
  • autofocus cam + HDR
  • smooth
  • Good speakers

Cons

• The design is bulky
  • stock android is lack of some features (only a bit)
  • UI is not good

Symon_Fleece alternatives:

rajat.gandharva
posted on 02 Jul 2014, 07:46 (Posts: 0; Member since: 02 Jul 2014)

Awesome....tab.....better than the best

rajat.gandharva has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Awesome calling tab.......tab 3 is worst tab..........believe me.....it is a must have tablet....best tab I have ever used....it runs even the heaviest application?.......lenovo had done a very good work.....loved it?

Pros

• Best tab ever......be

Cons

SureshGona
posted on 18 Mar 2014, 06:58 (Posts: 0; Member since: 18 Mar 2014)

Expensive Spare parts

SureshGona has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Cracked the screen, cost of replacement is nearly 40% of the actual cost of the tablet. Need to do lot of research before buying the product.