x PhoneArena is hiring! Reviewer in the USA

Internet2.3/10
Call quality8.3/10
Battery8.3/10

JoshuaSD
posted on 15 Feb 2016, 08:34 (Posts: 0; Member since: 20 Jan 2016)

Good phone, only recommend to beginners!

JoshuaSD has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

The LG Xpression C395 is an okay phone. However, this is not a phone to upgrade to. Beginners who just need a phone to call and text will be happy with this phone. The internet may not be as high speed as other phones today, but it still showed how a small phone could do much.

Build quality 8/10 I grew up liking big phones. This phone is really small to my hands, but I gave it an 8 because of the slide in-out keyboard.
Reception 3/10 I don't think it puts up any competition at the carrier store, considering that it's an old, outdated model.
Call quality 9/10 The call quality is good. Nothing too drastic will happen while calling.
Internet 1/10 Horrible internet, but probably because of my carrier. Couldn't really load up a single website.
Multimedia 7/10 It's okay, but not the best.
Camera 9/10 I would have given this phone a ten, but there's no front facing camera!
UI speed 3/10 The UI is not fast. A bit laggy even.
Everyday usage 10/10 Considering the fact I had the phone for less than a year, it didn't do harm to me. Daily usage was not a problem.
Text input 10/10 THE KEYBOARD IS AMAZING. It lights up in dark places, which is extremely useful to those who can't see very well.
Display 9/10 Very bright. You can see the screen in harsh daylight and at an angle. Touch screen responsiveness is not perfect though.
Battery 8/10 It did me good in a day. Charging was not quick.

Pros

• Keyboard Exceptional
  • Bright Display
  • Good call quality

Cons

• Slow UI Speed
  • Bad Reception compared to others

Benth3
posted on 20 Nov 2013, 20:26 (Posts: 0; Member since: 20 Nov 2013)

Bad

Benth3 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Even for a free phone, this thing is bad. The display is small and seems to only produce around 15 colors, and it's very thick for the size. The only thing good about it is the keyboard, even though it's a tad too small.

Build quality 3/10 Plasticy and thick
Reception 7/10 No dropped calls
Call quality 7/10 Not too bad
Internet 1/10 Don't even try
Multimedia 5/10 Music player is OK
Camera 2/10 Even if you're 20 ft. from the sun this thing is too dark and pixley
Text input 7/10 Keyboard works OK
Display 4/10 Very noticeable pixles, terrible colors

Pros

• No dropped calls
  • Keyboard is fine

Cons

• Terrible Camera
  • Way too thick for such a small phone
  • Bad display
  • Very slow
  • Touch screen has major delays

kstephens888
posted on 15 May 2012, 12:26 (Posts: 0; Member since: 15 May 2012)

I love it!

kstephens888 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I love this phone. It's a great phone for people who have a new laptop and don't need access to all that smart phone stuff. I'm a teenager, so normally I want the best! I thought I was settling for this. I'm just glad it's not a pantech! They blow!

Build quality 9/10 very durable, not very thick.
Reception 10/10 I haven't dropped a call yet.
Call quality 9/10 little scratchy, but speaker is definitely clear.
Internet 5/10 The interenet is not the best!
Multimedia 8/10 You have to seperately open it, and sometimes the little arrow is hard to push.
Camera 9/10 not the best! But it's a phone not a camera!
Everyday usage 10/10 Quick and very easy to use!
Text input 9/10 Nice firm keyboard, great spacing, and good for big hands!
Display 9/10 big and bold!
Battery 10/10 This is my favorite feature about this phone!!! I can not charge it for 4-5 days and it's still up and going. I love it!

Pros

• Strong keyboard
  • Good messaging phone
  • Keys are spaced evenly
  • fast active touch screen