LG Lucid 3 User Reviews

Call quality7.5/10
Battery7.5/10
Reception6.5/10

SuperChargedPT
posted on 12 Oct 2014, 20:52 (Posts: 0; Member since: 11 Nov 2013)

Not bad for non-mainstream smartphone.

SuperChargedPT has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I've used both an S3 and an iPhone 4S, and even tired a Galaxy S5, and this phone is eitherxalmost up to par or even better then the three listed phones. Of course, these phones were never owned by me, nor were being used everyday by me.

Build quality 8/10 The battery cover, only once though, has come off when I tried to take off my PureGear case.
Reception 8/10 It definitely gets better reception at my school then my mothers very own Galaxy.
Internet 7/10 Internet can be slow when using Chrome, and when playing games. But for apps like Facebook and Twitter, it is almost lightning fast.
Multimedia 10/10 Whether I'd be Google Play or the phones own music app, they both play damn near flawlessly enough to out play the most advanced iPhone.
UI speed 9/10 Lag does come into play, only with Chrome, Wikipedia (at times), and YouTube, and some games like Fast & Furious 6 and CSR Classic.
Everyday usage 9/10 It is fast to move and besides the couple downfalls, it's a great phone to live with.
Text input 7/10 The keyboard, at times, will put spaces in words and skip letters if you go too fast.
Display 8/10 Although it doesn't have the resolution, 720 pixel videos seem clearer on this phone then my 1080p laptop.
Battery 7/10 A good days useage of one app running (Like a racing game or Blackjack) will kill the battery before the days gone. But, when not in use, it definitely rarely wastes the battery.

Pros

• Runs Apps Very Well
  • ^ Same with Music
  • Video Playback

Cons

• Internet Connectivity
  • Texting Can Be Difficult

nicoiona
posted on 04 Jun 2014, 12:02 (Posts: 0; Member since: 04 Jun 2014)

Not so good. I regret getting this phone.

nicoiona has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Bravo, Verizon! I love paying you nearly $140 per month for a device that hardly operates. To think, at this price, I get a "low end smart phone." The charging port has a bent piece in it already, an issue I've never had with any previous phone. When I'm done with a call, I have to shake the screen to get it to light back up after taking it away from my face, the camera SUCKS, the autocorrect on texting is the most annoying oversensitive function ever, the lower region of the screen (where the space bar is located on the texting keypad) only responds after about 10 attempts. I'd go trade it in, but I always come out with a bigger bill and lower quality product and service with each visit. I've been a customer for 10 years and the last 3 phones I've had have been garbage, your insurance is a rip off, and the customer service I receive is possibly the worst of all. On a good note, the battery life is great, and I do get reasonable reception. Thus the 3.1 stars.

Pros

• Good Battery Life
  • Acceptable reception

Cons

• Just about everything else
  • Poor camera-takes terrible pictures
  • Poor display-screen is dimly lit and small
  • Poor screen sensitivity-often have to tap multiple times before it responds
  • Not user friendly. Confusing compared to previous smartphones I've had.
  • Cheaply put together-charging port already broken. In