LG Lucid 3 User Reviews

nicoiona
posted on 04 Jun 2014, 12:02 (Posts: 0; Member since: 04 Jun 2014)

Not so good. I regret getting this phone.

nicoiona has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Bravo, Verizon! I love paying you nearly $140 per month for a device that hardly operates. To think, at this price, I get a "low end smart phone." The charging port has a bent piece in it already, an issue I've never had with any previous phone. When I'm done with a call, I have to shake the screen to get it to light back up after taking it away from my face, the camera SUCKS, the autocorrect on texting is the most annoying oversensitive function ever, the lower region of the screen (where the space bar is located on the texting keypad) only responds after about 10 attempts. I'd go trade it in, but I always come out with a bigger bill and lower quality product and service with each visit. I've been a customer for 10 years and the last 3 phones I've had have been garbage, your insurance is a rip off, and the customer service I receive is possibly the worst of all. On a good note, the battery life is great, and I do get reasonable reception. Thus the 3.1 stars.

Pros

• Good Battery Life
  • Acceptable reception

Cons

• Just about everything else
  • Poor camera-takes terrible pictures
  • Poor display-screen is dimly lit and small
  • Poor screen sensitivity-often have to tap multiple times before it responds
  • Not user friendly. Confusing compared to previous smartphones I've had.
  • Cheaply put together-charging port already broken. In