HTC One SV LTE User Reviews

Build quality9.5/10
Text input9.5/10
Everyday usage9.5/10

F_Rod_221
posted on 23 May 2014, 17:13 (Posts: 0; Member since: 06 May 2014)

One of the best Mid Range Phone of 2013

F_Rod_221 has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

I am using Boost Mobile's version of HTC One SV and I really like it! It does has its faults. Still, I highly recommend it! One of the best phone on Boost Mobile in 2013. Solid phone for only $250 off contract.

Build quality 9/10 Power button a bit small
Reception 8/10 Its on Sprint Network
Call quality 8/10 Good in NYC, few dead spots
Internet 9/10 I use Dolphin Browser instead of Google Chrome or the default internet browser. On Wifi, it's a 10. I have no problems.
Multimedia 9/10 Android OS is great!
Camera 7/10 5 megapixel camera
UI speed 9/10 Runs smooth on Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
Text input 10/10 I'm using Google Keyboard
Display 8/10 Resolution: 480 x 800 pixels (Not HD)
Battery 8/10 Talk: 15-17 hours (before), now: 11-15 hours; might have to buy a new battery

Pros

• Android version 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) [Latest update]
  • Sprint LTE (Good reception in NYC)
  • Battery [Talk: 17 hours max.]
  • Storage expansion: microSD, microSDHC up to 32 GB
  • Beats Audio

Cons

• Low Built-in storage: 8 GB with bloated pre-installed software
  • 5 megapixel camera (more is better)
  • Resolution: 480 x 800 pixels (Not HD)

alivevsdeath
posted on 25 Mar 2013, 08:56 (Posts: 0; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)

HTC One SV has shown a brighter future for its brand.

alivevsdeath has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

HTC One SV may have many average or low ratings in reviews written by critics and posted online in the internet but for me, I think this is the best mid-ranged phone a person can have. The price is super reasonable and I'm more than satisfied. I was shocked when i saw the negative reviews because I have been using this phone for 3 weeks and it surpassed my expectations of its ability. The specs are very good for a mid-ranged phone and please don't expect any super specs from high-ranged phones to be inside this phone. I was surprised when I first see this phone, the design is so nice and modern look compare to HTC's previous phones. This phone may have dual-core 1.2 ghz but this is not an old processor, it's the Snapdragon S4 and the speed of this phone surpassed my father's Samsung Galaxy S3 in everything. The interface is so cool and the camera is good enough for me because the amount of mp doesn't affect the quality of an image unless you want to put it on the television, then yes. Honestly, I care more about its performance. The battery life is way better than I expected and it can last for 7 hours straight gaming. Overall, this phone is so good and it doesn't disappoint me at all in every part. Good work HTC! You have done an excellent job!