HTC One SV LTE User Reviews

alivevsdeath
posted on 25 Mar 2013, 08:56 (Posts: 0; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)

HTC One SV has shown a brighter future for its brand.

alivevsdeath has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

HTC One SV may have many average or low ratings in reviews written by critics and posted online in the internet but for me, I think this is the best mid-ranged phone a person can have. The price is super reasonable and I'm more than satisfied. I was shocked when i saw the negative reviews because I have been using this phone for 3 weeks and it surpassed my expectations of its ability. The specs are very good for a mid-ranged phone and please don't expect any super specs from high-ranged phones to be inside this phone. I was surprised when I first see this phone, the design is so nice and modern look compare to HTC's previous phones. This phone may have dual-core 1.2 ghz but this is not an old processor, it's the Snapdragon S4 and the speed of this phone surpassed my father's Samsung Galaxy S3 in everything. The interface is so cool and the camera is good enough for me because the amount of mp doesn't affect the quality of an image unless you want to put it on the television, then yes. Honestly, I care more about its performance. The battery life is way better than I expected and it can last for 7 hours straight gaming. Overall, this phone is so good and it doesn't disappoint me at all in every part. Good work HTC! You have done an excellent job!