Garmin-Asus nuvifone A50 User Reviews

Amerikim
posted on 15 Nov 2010, 23:56

Mister

Amerikim has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

All the bells on the device I use. I travel some so need a GPS and people feel a need to call me. Since my phone is a personal purchase - I tell them to bugger'off. Android downloads can kep you entertained when news won't. GPS has thrown me a couple of wrong turns a few times in MN and OR but it finds its way back out.
I mount my unit close to my steering wheel so I can change stuff while driving. Using the phone with GPS running is seldom an issue. Best thing is when i get out of the car, it records parking space and I dont forget to take down as I need the phone and internet. Main complaint is I cannot set Alert soft and Ring calls loud. Also mysteriously GPS Voice gets turned off when you go into quiet mode but doest come back when you go to normal. Got my money's worth. Replaced my Blackberry, missed it but since I got used to this - its forgotten.

Pros

• all in one GPS/Phone/Toy

Cons

• Cheapo windshield mount.
  • Slow internet speed

Lola
posted on 06 Nov 2010, 21:05

Gps???? and phone!!!!!

Lola has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

This phone is actually really great and is good for both GPS and cell phone. I love the phone and the rating the editors gave the phone is not that great. I would give the phone an 8 because it is very responsive and i use it practically the whole day.