Ubuntu for phones image will be available in late February
3. jibraihimi (Posts: 701; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
Will love to try this on HTC HD2..........
4. Igneel (unregistered)
Can't wait to try it on my Nexus!
5. yyuu1000 (Posts: 153; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
Can you down grade it back to android after you install it
6. shuaibhere (Posts: 1737; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Loving ubuntu in desktop....
And will be loving ubuntu mobile too....
Will there be a file manager????
That is one of the main reason for me to stick with android...
7. rpankaj (Posts: 29; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
i will love to use it on my LG optimus one n LG optimus L9.. gr8 tech
9. jroc74 (Posts: 5201; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
"and while the only phone we've seen running the OS is a Galaxy Nexus, Shuttleworth made it clear last week that it should be relatively easy to load up the OS on any Android device."
Even a phone with a locked, encrypted bootloader?