Qualcomm dual-core 1.5GHz Snapdragon due out by the end of 2010
3. rhomaion (Posts: 187; Member since: 23 Sep 2009)
Now that's impressive. I've always been an Intel fan but boy oh boy do they have their work ( as far as mobile ) cut out for them. ;)
4. Rhetoric (Posts: 74; Member since: 25 Jul 2009)
Is it wrong to say my pants got a little tighter?
6. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
lol.. great, so we can play the 360 on our cell phones..lol. besides the jaw dropping power, lets ask an important question. whats the battery on this sucker going to be? a car battery? lol. will it live long enough to make it from home to work without a charge? lol.
9. jfraga (unregistered)
the processor will improve battery life, not lower it.
7. biggles (Posts: 212; Member since: 15 Oct 2009)
Nice to hear something is coming to market, but this chipset is old news. Qualcomm announced availability months ago.
8. sh_kamalh (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Jan 2010)
Dual core Snapdragon (Cortex A8) or Cortex A9. I will go with Cortex A9 (Tegra 2).