How to watch the livestream of Apple's iPhone SE and iPad Air 3 event (on Mac, iOS and Windows 10)
3. darkkjedii (Posts: 21201; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Let's see what's good Apple. I'm waiting.
4. bucky (Posts: 2563; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Hoping for a MacBook Pro redesign today. My iPad Air 1 is still moving along beautifully.
6. Finalflash (Posts: 3084; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Forget redesign, hoping for a MacBook pro with good dedicated GPU.
8. Wiencon (Posts: 1870; Member since: 06 Aug 2014)
I just restored my Air today to 9.2.1 (was on 9.0.2) and still runs like shlt. I regret updating it from 7.1.2, that version was flawless :/
9. darkkjedii (Posts: 21201; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
My air 2 is soiled as a rock. No need to upgrade.
10. Unordinary (Posts: 1692; Member since: 04 Nov 2015)
Android guys, you could also run VLC and enter a stream link and watch it from your phone if interested.
12. Adreno (banned) (Posts: 755; Member since: 12 Mar 2016)
Thanks, but no thanks.
16. Hallyu (Posts: 394; Member since: 21 Jul 2015)
You commented like you're an invincible iSheep. Thanks for exposing yourself though.
18. Unordinary (Posts: 1692; Member since: 04 Nov 2015)
What??? Are you and whoever liked your comment honestly mental lmfao? Was just giving a heads up to the NON- JACK***'s.
19. jas0n (Posts: 54; Member since: 01 Mar 2016)
soooo. apple releases a tiny phone with so-so specs (ironically the same specs as their flagship) and then doesn't let anyone watch it unless they are on an apple device (or windows edge?).
this reminds me of the invites for the One+ 2.
20. Unordinary (Posts: 1692; Member since: 04 Nov 2015)
VLC - Android devices, iPhone devices, Smart TVs, Windows computers, smart TVs, etc. PA doesn't always report the correct / full stuff
21. jas0n (Posts: 54; Member since: 01 Mar 2016)
it gave me an error when i tired to watch it on my windows computer. albeit this one wasnt running 10, or edge, but if you're saying all windows computers then i assure you thats not true.
24. jas0n (Posts: 54; Member since: 01 Mar 2016)
oh ok. you meant using VLC on all of those platforms. i thought you were listing vlc in addition to smart tvs and windows computers...like if i went to a webpage on my smart tv i could stream it. my mistake.
11. IliyaBeshkov (Posts: 261; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
For those who don't have Apple devices or a Win 10 machine here you go https://goo.gl/sCpJC2 install the chrome extension and switch to IE10/iOS/Safari to watch the stream from Apple's site
14. aasifmaqsood (Posts: 27; Member since: 30 Sep 2015)
sorry auto correct
watch at ustream .tv/ltktv