FIFA 13 released for iOS, brings multiplayer
But there are a good number of other improvements made to various aspects of the game which make buying it so totally worth it. For example, the visuals and animations have once again been improved, there's a new Skill button which lets you perform skill moves by doing gestures, and easy sharing of your best moments straight from the instant replay screen. But of course, the multiplayer mode is the real star of the show.
You can purchase FIFA 13 for iOS right now for $6.99. Has anyone tried it already? Don't hesitate to share what you think!
Download FIFA 13 from the iTunes App Store here.
FIFA 13 for iOS images
1. hung2900 (Posts: 822; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
I expected some noticeable changes in graphic, but it's note.
4. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
And yeah they'll surely f**k up the android version like they did last year...
mANY of the EA games aren't compatible with JB or ICS... :-(
7. Cyan3boN (Posts: 425; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
waaay better. our smartphones are miles ahead of PS2
5. tluv00 (Posts: 134; Member since: 18 Oct 2007)
Would be nice if I could transfer my $$ from 2012 to 2013 like a real football club would do in real life. Expecially if paying $6.99 for the game.
6. techguy22 (Posts: 227; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
let me guess the android one will be there for another 2 weeks and its gonna be half baked.
8. Khaled_Toukhi (Posts: 4; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
I tried fifa 12 in both the ios version and android and i have to say the ios is better they really mess it up when it comes to the android vesion. I can only hope for it to be better
9. groupsacc (Posts: 232; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Android more popular in Europe.
Soccer more popular in Europe.
Do the maths EA.