x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Verizon Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Had a choice to go to any carrier I wanted even though I had deposit

chrisld85 (unregistered) 06 Jun 2011, 15:52 posted on 1

Had a choice to go to any carrier I wanted even though I had deposit but I ended up with going with sprint best prices & best customer service, I have had sprint for a long while now I wanted to see what else was out there I didnt find anything I liked so I went back. verizon may rule the air but they won't rule my wallet! Had verizon in the past... There phones are nothing but headaches and problems also there customer service is snobs NEVER AGAIN! Can you hear me now? :)

posted on 20 Oct 2012, 07:05

1. TeritorialDemon (Posts: 20; Member since: 20 Oct 2012)

I agree. I got away from verizon and couldn't be happier. I went to sprint :-)

posted on 12 Jul 2013, 17:03

4. bwhiting (Posts: 171; Member since: 15 Jun 2013)

So I answer your calls regularly then :) welcome to the side of horrible service

posted on 02 Dec 2012, 12:34

2. JohnnyBravo (Posts: 105; Member since: 02 Dec 2012)

I guess everyone has their own experiences. Ive never had a bad customer service experience with big red(knock on wood). Before I continue I want to state that Im not a Big Red fanboy or work for Big Red. I currently have Verizon and will stay with them for two reasons: Discount & coverage. Through my company I have a discount with big red that saves me about 24%. Ill be honest that without this dscount I would be switching as I believe spending ~$100 a month is way too much for one person. The other reason Im still with big red is the coverage. Ive never had a phone call drop. Their 4G LTE speeds are insane as well. Even though Im with Big Red Im still honest with people about my carrier. They will nickle and dime you and will take your money if you dont pay attention to your usage. Big Red is expensive no doubt.

ATT- best phone lineup
Sprint - best value for services
Big Red - coverage & 4G LTE

I guess it's whats more important to you.

posted on 12 Jul 2013, 04:22

3. yourmomgoestocollege (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Jul 2013)

fyi: you can have a bad experience with any carrier, the facts are VZW has won JD power&associates best customer service last four years in a row!! so just goes to prove its all relevant, when i had sprint they had no customer service, you wait on hold for literally hours. as far as prices, yeah you might save money with sprint and tmobile, but you get what you pay for "crap coverage and crap customer svc" when it comes to phone carriers! i would know ive had them all!

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories