Droid DNA Activation Bypass
Ardoleon 30 Nov 2012, 12:38 posted on 0 0
Doe sanyone know how to get to the home screen without activating a DNA? Tried everything I could think of, the four corners, the LG volume up, down, menu, back, and nothing seems to work. Any help would be appreciated!
1. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1063; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
When is asks you to call to activate, just hit emergency instead. It will bring up the dialer. There, type in *#83786633 and then hit the home button.
3. Ardoleon (Posts: 12; Member since: 30 Nov 2012)
Tried, won't call through, doesn't skip the activation process either.
4. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1063; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
It's not supposed to call anything. It just lets you use the phone in "testmode". That's what those numbers mean in T9. It works for most androids.
Just make sure you did it in the emergency dialer option and you hit the home button afterwards - not try to actually call anything.
5. Ardoleon (Posts: 12; Member since: 30 Nov 2012)
I tried, home does nothing there. Thanks for commenting though.
6. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1063; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Ok sorry! Leave a comment if you ever get around it.
9. Trustmeimsmart (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 Jul 2013)
You take the sim card out before you turn it on and then go through the normal process and it will take you to the home screen