Droid DNA Activation Bypass
Ardoleon posted on 30 Nov 2012, 12:38 0 0
Doe sanyone know how to get to the home screen without activating a DNA? Tried everything I could think of, the four corners, the LG volume up, down, menu, back, and nothing seems to work. Any help would be appreciated!
1. Joshing4fun posted on 15 Feb 2013, 22:22 0 0
When is asks you to call to activate, just hit emergency instead. It will bring up the dialer. There, type in *#83786633 and then hit the home button.
3. Ardoleon posted on 25 Feb 2013, 14:11 0 0
Tried, won't call through, doesn't skip the activation process either.
4. Joshing4fun posted on 26 Feb 2013, 11:00 0 0
It's not supposed to call anything. It just lets you use the phone in "testmode". That's what those numbers mean in T9. It works for most androids.
Just make sure you did it in the emergency dialer option and you hit the home button afterwards - not try to actually call anything.
5. Ardoleon posted on 26 Feb 2013, 14:29 0 0
I tried, home does nothing there. Thanks for commenting though.
6. Joshing4fun posted on 27 Feb 2013, 00:00 0 0
Ok sorry! Leave a comment if you ever get around it.