x PhoneArena is looking for new authors in New York! To view all available positions, click here.
AT&T Discussions
  • Options
    Close

AT and T's LG Encore

sholm 09 Jan 2012, 11:34 posted on

This phone is terrible, and it's our 2nd bad LG phone from AT and T. Just like the last one, it stops working within 6 months. This is our 2nd time through the warranty process of replacement. Message to AT and T: please stop selling this phone to unsuspecting customers. We are locked into a contract and have a terrible phone which we have to replace with the same terrible model. Good grief.

posted on 05 Mar 2012, 00:48

1. kailaM (Posts: 1; Member since: 04 Mar 2012)

That is such a hassle! I hope they'd make better quality phone and better service as well. I heard that there's been a change with AT&T. When years ago, wireless companies have a hard time accounting for data usage. Now, AT&T programs are charging for data usage. I read that AT&T unveils plan to charge for data usage. It's additional expense but I sense they'd be giving better service.

posted on 31 Dec 2012, 00:15

3. DevonJames (Posts: 10; Member since: 30 Dec 2012)

To be trapped with a lemon of a phone for two years sucks! I just got the LG Intuition; I hope I don't end up with the same problem. So far, I like the phone, but it's the holiday time and things are slow. I wanted to go with the Galaxy Note 2 on AT&T's 4G LTE but talked myself in to something different since I'm into graphic arts and really like the way the phone looks.

posted on 31 Dec 2012, 00:18

4. DevonJames (Posts: 10; Member since: 30 Dec 2012)

By the way, for sending my graphic design work out of New York to clients worldwide the LG Intuition does a pretty good job.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories