x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
T-Mobile Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Looking for new tmo phone

DAVEDIGITAL 20 Jul 2011, 01:10 posted on

I'm looking for something with the least bugs, good games like Angry Birds etc, and the ability to put my video and movie files on it and play them with little issues. I have a few I'm thinking about below but I am open to any suggestions.

HTC Sensation
Mytouch 4g Slide
Samsung Galaxy S

posted on 22 Jul 2011, 20:03

1. MAS10-X (unregistered)

I own the Samsung Galaxy S 4G. Its a good phone I would give it a 8.5/10. The screen is great, being SUPER AMOLED, videos and pictures are super clear. Sound wise, its decent on ear but is much clearer on speaker phone. The sound levels are good, solid clear sound when playing music or videos. The phone is 4" but is superlight weight and very thin, it gives the appearance of a cheaply made phone with a back cover that resembles a toy. Good phone overall, but it does have a problem. Phone freezes on me quite constantly and I have to reset my phone often, about every 2 hours because it will stop playing audio and video files. It says this type of media cannot be played, no matter if its audio or video, it even extends to youtube sometimes. That's the only problem I have with it. I can't tell you what phone to get but I. yes I, would get the Mytouch 4g slide, it has by far the best camera a phone has ever had and specially with the zero lag shutter. Other strong points, IT HAS A PHYSICAL KEYBOARD, one of those oddities to find on the new smartphones. To top it all of, it comes preloaded with HTC Sense 3.0 interface, by far the most user friendly interface full of customizable options. I can tell you, I'm getting the mytouch 4g slide even if its making my screen a little smaller and less crisp being wvga as compare to my current SUPER AMOLED.

posted on 25 Jun 2012, 06:34

18. joshefmayer1 (Posts: 6; Member since: 07 May 2012)

I am really a old users of Samsung Phones,Recently I bought A new Samsung Galaxy S3 which is recently launched @ Rs. 38,490/- after 9% discount from shopbychoice.com by online shopping,I really enjoy my first online shopping

posted on 04 Sep 2013, 06:27

19. timezone (Posts: 79; Member since: 16 Jun 2013)

Check out the Nokia Lumia 925. It really is a great phone. Despite the belief there are no apps...it isn't true. Most of the major companies are now on the phone. Even Angry Birds. It is the second tier companies that are not yet on. For instance fitbit is not but has plans to be on it. You may not even care. Instagram the biggest holdout is rumored to be coming on. There is now an Instagram app from a third party if needed. Check out and see if your apps are on the phone. If they are then there is no reason to check out this amazing phone. People that see my phone are blown away. You will be seen as having a magical device. The more people that buy the quicker the missing apps will appear on the phone. Don't just follow the crowd. Be a leader and check out Lumia.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories