Nokia Lumia 520 My Family setup problem
rushhenn 12 Oct 2013, 10:08 posted on 1 0
When I try to download any app from marketplace it says "you have to set-up my family"
I tried to go to windowsphone.com and set it up there, but it ain't working for some reason. Any tips would be helpful, thanks.
1. Omairr (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 Oct 2013)
Its pretty simple, open up your Microsoft/outlook account(which you use with your lumia), go to personal settings, and turn your birth date to make you appear 18 or elder...your problem is solved! :)
3. codeigniter (Posts: 1; Member since: 16 Aug 2014)
But after that my lumia 525 again say to setup my family.
2. kuzoto (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Jun 2014)
I have added my child to my family but my child cannot download apps,, please help me
5. boghosovich (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Oct 2014)
i have Nokia lumia 520 my family problem download how to sing up ??? pls help me
8. tommartin17 (Posts: 32; Member since: 07 Apr 2015)
Life means many things, but besides taking care of your family, home and working, you should take care of you. Anyone, especially if she is a woman must have a beauty routine.