x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Virgin Mobile Discussions
  • Options
    Close

What kinda phones VM USA should get.

Dawsonmgm 06 Oct 2012, 12:13 posted on

VM USA needs to get alot of new phones. VM Ca and Uk are betting us.
So first off VM USA needs to get the Samsung Galaxy 1, ii, and iii. or just the three. Next the Blackberry torch. Third Droid Razr. If VM Usa got the Droid Razr many people would come to VM instead of those big US Carriers. And Forthly We need the Samsung Galaxy Note i. That would be amazing if VM USA got that. I think many people would come and get it.

posted on 11 Oct 2012, 12:13

1. elbarto91 (Posts: 2; Member since: 11 Oct 2012)

ok umm @Dawsonmgm idk if you get it...sprint gave VMusa and boost mobile there 4g wimax phones not 4g LTE..so no galaxy s3...the s2 already came out for boost mobile did you here..and for the record Droid razr is a verizon phone and the galaxy note is way of off our carriers..galaxy note only came out for att and t-mobile..and ofcourse the uk beats us..the beat all carriers even the contract ones..they always get there phones b4 the us..jus letting you no..why do u thnk they call the phones international phones

posted on 11 Oct 2012, 15:08

2. Dawsonmgm (Posts: 4; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)

Well yea but still

posted on 05 Jan 2014, 12:52

3. dcalloway (Posts: 1; Member since: 05 Jan 2014)

I feel that the next phone Virgin USA should consider is the Windows phone 8. It is already available in Canada and the UK. The VM USA network is held by Sprint, which released two very good offerings to the market in July. Boost Mobile also has two WP8 phones available for customers. Ting Wireless has joined these ranks as well. All other prepaid carriers in the US are either adopting the WP8 or at least have a release on their road map for 2014. The addition to the line-up for a WP8 phone should be a given for any market provider.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories