HTC One VX Review
Sticking with HSPA+ connectivity, we’re able to inch out a solid day of normal usage with the One VX’s 1,800 mAh battery, which isn’t something out of the norm nowadays. However, it’s absolutely guaranteed that you’ll need to charge this one whenever, wherever as much as possible if you’re connected via LTE.
Needless to say, we’ve seen an increase of very remarkable entry-level smartphones in the market – such as the LG Escape and Pantech Flex, with the two being priced aggressively. Well people, we’re happy to vouch for the HTC One VX as well, considering that it has that great balance of features, price point, and performance to appease those who aren’t looking to spend a fortune. On top of that, its design is undeniably something that stands head above water against most of the offerings out there in the same space. So if your budget stands at a mere $50, you’re sure to get your money’s worth out of the HTC One VX.
Software version of the review unit:
Android Version: 4.0.4
HTC Sense Version: 4.1
Software Number: 1.17.502.5 710RD
HTC One VX Video Review:
- Pleasing design for an entry-level device
- Large size display
- Affordable price point
- Running ICS from the onset
- Underwhelming camera performance
posted on Dec 27, 2012, 5:54 AM 5
Posts: 13; Member since: Sep 16, 2012
posted on Jan 05, 2013, 7:13 AM 1
posted on Dec 28, 2012, 8:33 AM 0
Posts: 71; Member since: Jan 04, 2013
posted on Jan 04, 2013, 5:06 PM 0
Posts: 892; Member since: Dec 05, 2012
posted on Jan 08, 2013, 12:07 AM 0
Posts: 1; Member since: Mar 15, 2013
posted on Mar 15, 2013, 10:19 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):
- Display 4.5" 540 x 960 pixels
- Camera 5 MP / 0.3 MP VGA front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus, Dual-core, 1200 MHz
- Storage 8 GB
- Battery 1800 mAh(9h talk time)