Nokia Lumia 920 User Reviews

9.5
8.9

osikiri posted on Dec 27, 2013, 12:19 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Dec 27, 2013

Good performer in basic functionality, plus great camera.

osikiri has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

It's an impressive device for Non-Windows Phone users also. I prefer Lumia 920's design much more than the 'revised' Lumia 925's. The severe lack of support for Google services will be painful for former users of Android, but It's still irresistibly attractive. It's a good option if you decide to leave (at least temporarily) Google services.

* Very solid but still has some creaking as plastic (You can feel it if you push the back and right side in rotation) * SIM card tray doesn't align properly with the body when SIM card is loaded (also creaking) * But the overall feeling is quite nice
Just ok.
Loud and clear enough.
The rendering is fast, but the download/upload itself feels slow when using 3G. Maybe the modem chip is inferior.
* No random seek function in Music, You can only fast forward/rewind. Also you can't immediatly stop the music and can only leave it paused. (There are 3rd party apps to stop music) So ridiculous. * No genuine YouTube app. You are forced to use oddly-designed 3rd party apps. Furthermore, some of the YouTube apps are not free or contain advertising banner. * Don't even imagine powerful and fully-customizable video player apps similar to MX Player, Dice Player, etc. in Android.
* It is able to take incredibly good night shot as tiny phone camera. Very bright and clear. Thanks to F2.0 lens and OIS. * Sometimes it sets strange white balance, but not a deal-breaker.
Fast and fluid. No lags.
Maps are terrible if you live outside U.S. (and a handful of countries) It's just blank.
Very light & responsive keyboard. (If you use Android you probably know how keyboard cannot be 'responsive'.) Also supports a variety of input methods in multi-languages.
Well saturated, warm color tone, deep black, excellent outdoor visibility, high PPI.
Not bad, not great.

Pros

• Great camera, especially at night
  • Truly unique & organized design
  • Good feeling to touch, hold & handle
  • Excellent display with special treat for outdoor visibility
  • Sleek & useful preloaded apps by MS & Nokia

Cons

• Slow 3G modem speed/response
  • Lack of various multimedia control functions
  • Miserable support for Google services like YouTube

waelfvms posted on Dec 17, 2013, 1:22 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Dec 17, 2013

almost a year now

waelfvms has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

This phone is simply amazing its been almost a year now and I don't regret buying it and with all the WP/app updates you'll keep up with all the new features....camera is great,performance in general is awesome(gaming/multi tasking)and is going to be better with the new Nokia black update....now I have to say its worth ever penny

aybabtu posted on Nov 01, 2013, 4:54 AM
Posts: 2; Member since: Oct 27, 2013

Rock solid

aybabtu has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Almost year with this phone and it was best time of my life :). Phone-wise. WP8 is butter smooth to use and has really good integrated utilities (office&maps). Camera is absolutely fantastic and is only matched by other Nokia phones. After using this with OIS which help to get succesfull shots one other another using other phones without it makes me cry. Low light photography is something what you are going to love with this.

Easy to handle and rock solid build. Feels like slab of steel :). No creaking of anykind etc.
Comparing to my other phone (SGS4) this phone doesnt break connection in areas with poor reception.
Call quality is excellent. Loud if needed and crystal clear.
If there would be other viable options to choose as default browser this would be 10. WIFI&4G(LTE) speeds are top notch. Doing side by side comparison with SGS4 this phone beats it hands down in download&upload speeds.
Music players is really smooth overall though it could use better playlist management options. Overall with loudspeakers and default applications for video&music etc. the experience is great
Camera just cannot be described by words :). It is really amazing. With OIS it is really hard to fail at taking pictures no matter are you stationary or in move. Overall photo&video quality is only matched by other Pureviews. Fantastic shots in dim/dark.
Quick&smooth no matter what you do and no need for restarts or RAM managers as androids do.
I like it very much and pretty much everything can be accessed & done quickly though it lacks some shortcuts and features like notification center which is really handy to have. Perhaps some have issues with WP8 but often their visions of it are just prejudices which can be overcome. It aint android like tinkerer's toolbox.
Best phone what I've used. Even when the phone doesnt have autocorrect features available the misspellings became extinct with this phone. With SGS4 which I have had for long time I'm constantly doing misspellings but this is quite much handled with autocorrect.
Perhaps it could be a bit bigger for watching videos etc. Overall it is really nice.
1/3 smaller than SGS4 but in my usage it outlasts it no matter what I do. Hardware wise they are from different planets but still. Doesnt have heating issues like my SGS4 has :(.

Pros

• Rock solid build, quite close to 3310 ;).
  • Top notch Camera
  • Music&audio
  • Smooth UI
  • FM radio & wireless charging
  • Perfect navigation
  • Large internal storage which aint bloated full like SGS4 is
  • Office integration
  • Excellent power conservation

Cons

• WP8 lacks some features but they are coming in upcoming updates
  • Heavy, it can be used to smash things ;)

aybabtu alternatives:

mjgnn6 posted on Oct 24, 2013, 10:37 AM
Posts: 2; Member since: Sep 19, 2012

The lumia 920

mjgnn6 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

This is a great feature packed phone even now that the 1020 and 1520 have been released. It has been a joy to own this phone. There is no app that I can't find for it. It is truely an excellent phone. I can't wait to see what comes in a year when I am upgrade eligible!

Pros

• OIS, F-Stop 2.0 NFC, Wireless Charging, PureMotion HD+ Display

Cons

• not the 1020

csbunlimited posted on Jul 18, 2013, 10:41 AM
Posts: 1; Member since: Jul 18, 2013

best phone in of last year

csbunlimited has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

best performance and great camera. It changes the phone completely every time. Its like having a new phone everyday. the most impressive of which are the optical image stabilization and the PureMotionHD+ display. This camera only beats to Lumia 1020....

Thapauv posted on Jul 15, 2013, 11:21 AM
Posts: 1; Member since: Jul 15, 2013

Thumbs Up to Nokia Lumia 920

Thapauv has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

More than 3 months with Nokia Lumia 920 and I am absolutely loving it. From build quality to camera, I am very impressed. OS is very responsive. Average battery usage is quiet good. Only thing that should be upgraded are the notification display and closing the running apps. Other than that its an excellent phone.

excellent design and robust build quality
Low light images are excellent
keyboard is very responsive and text prediction is excellent

Pros

• Pureview Camera
  • Fluent OS
  • Wireless Charging
  • NFC

Cons

• Multitasking should be user friendly as it is very hectic to close the running apps

Thapauv alternatives:

withbreaththatisbaited posted on Jun 04, 2013, 3:31 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jun 04, 2013

Love this phone!

withbreaththatisbaited has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

When my contract was up and I was ready to get a new phone (more than ready, actually), I was still trying to decide between an iPhone, Android, or the Dark Horse candidate: the Windows phone. After a trip to the AT&T store and a discussion with a friend who has had both the iPhone and WP, I decided to go with the Lumia 920. So happy with my decision! Both my friend and the AT&T salesman recommended the WP, even though everyone else I asked generally said iPhone (when they had only ever used an iPhone). I love that it comes in more colors than just black and white (although ugly cases are covering up my beautiful yellow shiny phone). The live tiles are easy to navigate and way more fun to look at than iOS icons.

Apps: Of course, I wish the app store was more loaded (Instagram and Candy Crush are my current desires), but really, the apps I truly need are there in some form, and the selection is growing.

Camera: Very happy with this camera, especially when you combine it with Nokia Lens like Blink or Cinemagraph. Takes great video too.

Build: Again, I love the color choices. It is a big phone, but I easily adjusted to the size and weight. It still fits into pockets and it's less likely to get lost in my purse. In fact, now when I pick up my old phone, it seems miniscule in comparison and I wonder how I ever managed to type a coherent sentence on it. I have resisted getting a case for it because I love the yellow color so much, but I did drop it a few weeks ago on concrete and...

Wish the browser was easier to navigate/had a home page, back/forward button

Pros

• Fun interface
  • great camera
  • color choices
  • not an Apple product

Cons

No Cons

AhmadUllah posted on May 22, 2013, 9:23 AM
Posts: 4; Member since: May 01, 2013

"Smart phone of the year"

AhmadUllah has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

My best phone with very good Camera 8.7 mega pixel.Best live tiles.Amazing phone for me.And Iam going to use with more than 2 years.Thanks Nokia for making such good phone.And thanks Microsoft with such good OS.Love you both MS,Nokia.

• Wireless Charging
  • Live Tiles
  • Fast Phone
  • Build Storage
  • NFC

Cons

• Memory Card Slot.

Karykzen posted on May 13, 2013, 9:38 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: May 13, 2013

Nokia 920

Karykzen has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

First I have to say, I went from an iPhone 3Gs to the Nokia 920 Windows phone. An issue I had at the beginning is that my XBox live account is my personal email and not a @live account. I could not download apps until I verified my email but no email was sent. It took me logging into the Windows 8 phone web page (same account but different from Xbox live web page) and clicking on "send email verification" before I could verify my account. Thank You user forums!

While not a negative, the phone is larger than I expected but it does fit in pockets. I'm use to the smaller iphone, so this will take time to get use to.

Even with a protective case, I am afraid to drop this phone. My iPhone 3Gs was dropped a lot and I never had any cracking. Just given the feel of this phone, I’m afraid it will crack if I drop it from some of the heights my old phone fell from.

The camera lens on the back is too low for me. My finger sits right on it when I hold it in my palm, so I am constantly wiping my finger’s oil off of it.

My only issue about some of the apps is going backwards. I have a few where after I post a message I have to go backwards though it all to get back to the home screen.

I also miss being able to swipe my finger to the right over an email to delete it.

Battery - my only complaint here is that there is no permanent icon that shows up on the main home screen until the batter gets low.

The Good things:
The people app integrates with facebook nicely without the facebook...

Even with a case, I'm afarid if it drops it will shatter.
While AT&T have great coverage in large populated areas, the is little or no reception in more rural areas.
A few of the web pages I have gone too load slow even on wi-fi
Better than my Iphone 3Gs
So far it fits the needs I use it for. Haven't explored it all so have to cap this at a 9.
Haveing the "return" button under the back space is horrbile for me. Some of the more common puntuation marks require two selects to get to.
Have not used it long enough to determine my average life, but NOT having an icon present at all times on the home page is very anoying.

Pros

• Call quality better than iPhone
  • Office integration
  • Can use Xbox Game app to type messages vs. using hand controler
  • Being abble to pin apps, photos, etc.

Cons

• No MicroSD slot
  • Big but it does fit in a dress shirt pocket
  • For SOME apps, no home option, that is you have to back up though all the stuff (home phone's home page)
  • Would expect web pages to load faster than their do.

thniels posted on May 02, 2013, 3:34 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: May 02, 2013

Flawless

thniels has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Does everything I expect of a smartphone and does it well. The only minus are the hilariously poor earphones. The only comfort is that most other phones come with equally terrible buds.
Strangely, the GMail client is much better than that on Android, at least when using Google Apps for Businesses. This, of course, is inherent with Windows Phone 8.

Pros

• Easy to use
  • Good power conservation
  • Good GMail client (strangely better than Android)
  • Good street navigation

Cons

• Poor earphones

david90531 posted on Apr 24, 2013, 12:22 AM
Posts: 1; Member since: Apr 24, 2013

Phone is a beast, period.

david90531 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

First off: Liked Windows Phone 7, LOVE Windows Phone 8. Really great improvements and new features, I feel like using a brand new system. And then the phone itself, c'mon it's Nokia, love the innovations that it brings, the design, and of course, the camera. Simply the best phone/smartphone I've owned. Using it since November and it still feels like a new phone to me every day.
Make the #switch before it's too late!

Few little problems that people mention all the time: the vibration rattle and the FF camera collecting dust. Doesn't bother me much though
I would give 20 if I could
Main thing about Android is its unstable fluidity and often-time hiccups and restarts. WP8 is so smooth and everything just flows perfectly, plus MS makes an effort to make it better with each update
Display is great but definitely not best of the bunch, that I can admit.
I think any smartphone these days would get a score like this. Usually I'm able to last through the whole day but if I watch shows and news on the bus then it's a different story. With texting, emails, notes, and music it has pretty damn good battery life

Pros

• Beautiful, unique design
  • WP8 OS highly reliable and stable
  • Exclusive apps and games from both WP and Nokia
  • Wireless charging, NFC capable
  • XBox games and achievements
  • Beastly camera

Cons

• It so heavy my hand hurts :(
  • It so big I can't handle it :(
  • Not enough apps I only have 300+ apps installed so far, need more :(
  • The phone gets so hot it burns my hand :(
  • Hint: Search "sarcasm" on Dictionary.com

david90531 alternatives:

jamov posted on Mar 29, 2013, 3:39 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Mar 29, 2013

Nokia Lumia 920

jamov has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Nokia has done great job with Lumia 920. WP8 is fresh and speedy UI, I like it lot. Free navigation is usefull. Skydrive is nicely integrated in UI and has lot of free space (7GB).
In everyday use Lumia 920 does the job very well and WP8 has it's benefits in many things. It's easy to use and have allready quite good access to configuration.

Heavy, but solid and easy to handle.
Call quality very good, but WP volume control should be better.
Do the job very well. Not the fastest on the market, but no lacks I thought.
You can live with it, but could be better. Maybe better videopalyer with Xvid support.
Exellent camera. I have read many camera compares, they all haven't been good for Lumia 920. But my oponion is, that camera is one of the best on the cameraphonemarket.
No lacks.
Some things could be better, but usually i'm happy with it.
Works with me.
Nice, but Samsung, Sony and HTC have left Nokia behind with there Full HD -displays.
Could be better. I'm not really satisfied with it. It remains well 1 day hard use or 2 days light use.

Pros

• Camera, call quality, everyday use,

Cons

• Heavy, big, no HDMI output, no microSD slot

bestphone posted on Mar 17, 2013, 12:22 PM
Posts: 1; Member since: Mar 17, 2013

bestphone

bestphone has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

This is hot! Best mobiletelephone I have ever owned.It looks good and feels as like good touch...I enjoy excellend pictures (camera really perfekt). It`s easy to handle and maps are fine to use. Battery ok. Many apps are usefull every day. But I can use also same microsoft soft which are my computer - This is important for me because I am student and need many soft every day.

I like so much Lumia 920!

manyu001 posted on Mar 11, 2013, 1:32 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Oct 18, 2012

Lumia 920 (THE BEST)

manyu001 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Nokia nailed it.....!!
This device is known as a Beast... Dad of all devices.
Best camera, sensitive touch, best display n gorilla glass.. Amazing features
Well done Nokia..
Keep going ;-)
Waiting for d next lumia device with 41 mp camera... Which will definitely f*** all other rivals in d market ;-)
Kudos!!

• Touch
  • UI

Cons

• Applications

manyu001 alternatives:

sabity posted on Mar 03, 2013, 8:29 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Mar 03, 2013

It just gets better with time

sabity has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I bought this phone right after it became available in November last year. In the beginning there were some minor issues with it (syncing with my accounts didn’t work, battery life was poor). I never returned the phone, but somehow after a month I stopped experiencing any of these problems. It also took me some time to figure out how to use the Windows operating system. But now, having used it over three months, I really got to like it. It is as fast and responsive as on the first day. The camera is great, and no other phone comes close to it. I also bought a JBL PowerUp speaker, and enjoy the advantages of NFC and Wireless charging. The fact that it uploads automatically my pictures to skydrive is great. I never need to transfer pics again to my laptop, since they are already there when I switch it on. The windows store is also growing, and I don’t have an app which I would miss. As time passed, I started to love this phone more and more, and today I can recommend it without any reservation.

Build quality is great, but since dust can easily get behind the front facing camera, it is not perfect.
I never had issues with reception.
Connectivity is just perfect. I really like how fluidly it changes between my WiFi and cellular data.
Works great.
No need to mention it again. Its just outstanding.
Its like Ferrari ;)
The only time I feel that the phone is heavy, is when I am laying in my bad and try to surf the net. After a while my hands get really tired of holding my phone. But in daily use I never felt its weight to be a problem.
Battery always depends on the staff you do with your phone. I realized that when playing games that pull down advertisements, the battery gets drained very fast. But, if you do other staff, like makeing phone calls, listening to music, reading online articles, taking some pictures on the way, the battery will get you through the day.

Pros

• Fast and fluid OS
  • Best camera (video especially good)
  • Very good microphone
  • Perfect integration of maps, navigation, transport data
  • Outstanding design
  • Wireless charging

Cons

• Dust under FFC
  • Sometimes overheats

Mukeshsingh posted on Feb 21, 2013, 12:26 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Feb 21, 2013

Worst Phone

Mukeshsingh has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

WORST phone ......i had really lost my mind at the time of purchase this phone. believe me this phone is scrap. on 20th of last month i bought this phn and the same day phone dead automatically and nokia replaced it, and again today it happened again. now i will never use nokia phone and please friends don't go with the hype, nokia called this phone very professional...lol even u can't attach files more than one in one mail. u need to follow more than 7 steps to save a contact, this very dissappointing. their are many issues with this phone which i am not able to write here....all the best friends who are planning to buy this phone.

consume battery alot

Mukeshsingh alternatives:

aaflack18 posted on Feb 09, 2013, 6:05 AM
Posts: 3; Member since: Dec 28, 2012

Pretty good phone

aaflack18 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I upgraded to this phone from my faithful Samsung Focus (had an issue with the power button getting itself stuck... Got tired of it doing that)
first thing I noticed was the difference in speed. Frickin thing just blew me how fast and fluid everything is. Looked for an explanation for why the phone was so heavy. Wireless charging coils. Really? I just think that was unnecessary. I prefer to have my phone plugged in and charging.
Never was an app person, so this OS suited me best. I hope Nokia keeps putting out better phones. Write this review using my Nokia 920.

Wireless coils in the phone added unnecessary weight. Inaccessible battery.
I have a bad habit of not having the screen of the phone not touch my face and that for some reasons makes me inaudible to the person in trying to talk to.
I dislike the new smiley face setup and such. I prefer the older wp7 style keyboard.

Pros

• great camera
  • fast and bright screen
  • indestructible

Cons

• heavy

safi.2905 posted on Feb 04, 2013, 12:09 AM
Posts: 1; Member since: Feb 03, 2013

Dissapointing !!!!

safi.2905 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I was eagerly waiting for this phone but after using it, it left me highly dissapointed!
No doubt the user interface is somewhat refreshing with live tiles and i din feel there was any shortage of apps as most of the commonly used apps were present.
But one thing problem which i encountered from almost day one was FREEZING of the Phone. The interface kept on hanging every now or then i had to reboot the device atleast three to four times a day. I took it to #Nokia but they said there is a software issue to whichi when asked how to fix it they had no answer!! a very apalling way to handle a customes complaint. and then i dont know what so hue and cry about the camera.. i found it OK nothing too astonishing or ground breaking. But the problem of freezing is something to look into coz one of my friend also encountered the same problem to which again #Nokia people denied to acknowledge. SHamefull!!

Nothing ground breaking (my personal opinion)
UI keep on freezing! Have to reboot the device atleast three to four times a day.

sreenath posted on Jan 24, 2013, 2:21 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jan 24, 2013

This is called real innovation!!!!:)

sreenath has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Dont know why ppl say this phone as bulky nd heavy, its comfortable to hold than the thinner iphone and also better build quality.The camera with optical stabilization is awsome unlike the fake digital gimmicks in other phones .Wireless charging is also there.So these all may be the reason for its thicker body .Without knowing all these ppl starts bashing this beautiful phone.

janamm posted on Jan 20, 2013, 11:18 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jan 20, 2013

greatest phone in of last year

janamm has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

best pefomance and great camera. It changes the phone completely everytime. Its like having a new phone everyday. the most impressive of which are the optical image stabilization and the PureMotionHD+ display.

Pros

No Pros

gilbilly posted on Jan 19, 2013, 11:54 AM
Posts: 3; Member since: Sep 06, 2012

Potentially great phone undone by abysmal battery life

gilbilly has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I am writing this review today to express my dissatisfaction with the Lumia 920. I have purchased this device on two occasions and both times I have encountered the same issue. The first time I purchased it was second hand and it was one of the first few released in Canada (came factory unlocked and all). Although the camera was amazing, the build was excellent and the exclusive apps were fantastic (Nokia Maps and Drive to be precise) the battery life was abysmal. Despite multiple factory resets and even attempting to run it without additional apps I could get only 6 hours of usage on average which is unacceptable. I quickly sold it on Kijiji. After a few days I had convinced myself that it must have been just pre-release model glitches (I had owned a #Lumia800 previously and had no such issues). Being without a phone and unable to get my hands on an actual release model from Rogers, I ended up going with a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (and have been very satisfied with it). Up until the Lumia line I have been an Android user for the last few years now and am accustom to 12-15 hours at least. Before Android came out I was a windows mobile user having owned numerous models but my first ever phone was a Nokia 3300. At the time this the 3300 was to me such an innovative phone, stylish, different and one of the first phones to support MP3 playback. It was my fond memories of my 3300 that prompted me to try the Lumia 800 and eventually the 920 a second time because to me they embodied those...

Only get 6 hrs of battery life on average

• Nokia Maps
  • Nokia Drive
  • Solid Build
  • Serene Interface

Cons

• Abysmal Battery Life
  • Poor or amateurish app selection
  • Wireless charging accessories difficult to find

gilbilly alternatives:

Wp8von posted on Jan 14, 2013, 11:25 PM
Posts: 1; Member since: Jan 14, 2013

Best Phone

Wp8von has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Hands down best phone best camera best everything this phone blows every other phone out the water the os is so smooth I've rocked with wp7 since the release in 2010 and haven't had any issue yet. I went from the Samsung focus to the HTC surround to the Samsung focus flash to the Nokia Lumia 920

rumelaguha posted on Jan 13, 2013, 3:19 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jan 13, 2013

Nokia Lumia 920

rumelaguha has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

After a long time nokia had made the best phone which I never seen before any phone.
it is truely excellent. I am really happy with my Lumia 920. The display and the camera in this phone is supperbe. The OS is more fast and eassy from other and the aaps quality in store to good. and the best think i like nokia music.......it is really fantastic

adamstefanca posted on Jan 08, 2013, 8:54 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jan 08, 2013

Best phone i have ever had

adamstefanca has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Best phone i have ever had
simply amazing camera
display has amazing colors modern design

Pros

No Pros

Cons

• nothing

davidvkimball posted on Jan 04, 2013, 5:42 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jan 03, 2013

Arguably the best phone on the market

davidvkimball has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

The Nokia Lumia 920 is the flagship Windows Phone 8 device we have all been waiting for. There is almost nothing bad to say about this phone. The screen is brilliant, the OS is fast, and it's packed with so many fantastic features from Nokia. You will not find a competing smartphone with a better camera, higher resolution screen, or more fully-featured GPS/navigation software. Praises for both the software and the hardware of the device.

It cost me $99 for the phone with a two-year contract and a wireless charger. I have been happy with the phone since.

Nokia's hardware durability is legendary. The phone is slick and beautiful. The screen's glass is tough and curved. Both matte and glossy finishes feel very high quality.
I am around areas with poor signal, but this phone has picked up bars where my other phones could not.
Exceptional call quality. Clarity and adjustable volume are satisfactory.
Blazingly fast LTE speeds combined with Internet Explorer 10 makes me feel like I'm using a desktop computer. Sometimes I don't even load mobile websites, since the phone's browser can easily render PC-layout websites.
On-board the phone Xbox Music and Video work well, but the PC software to manage locally-stored media files on the phone is messy and feature-less, a terrible degradation from the outstanding Zune software used with Windows Phone 7 devices. Video playback and sound quality are excellent.
Best camera I've ever seen on a smartphone. Takes excellent low-light photos with Nokia PureView technology.
Windows Phone 8 OS is the fastest mobile operating system I have ever used. Initial loadup time, multitasking, and opening applications all happen in a snap. One of my favorite parts about this phone is its speed.
Dynamic OS gives you relevant content from social networks and lives tiles give you reminders daily. I use the phone multiple times every day. Remember to keep an eye on your battery, you'll possible need to toggle WiFi, tap+send, and Bluetooth to save battery, as well as use the Battery Saving service.
Best autocorrect and word-guessing technology in any keyboard I have ever used. The keyboard is also packed with a ton of emoticons.
Beautiful display with an extremely high refresh rate means NO blur and an outstanding picture. This phone delivers one of the best viewing experiences there can be on a mobile device.
Comparable with other LTE smartphones, nothing extraordinary, but satisfactory.

Pros

• Fast, gorgeous UI
  • Camera & PureView
  • Built-in Apps are incredible
  • Outdoor use
  • 32 GB capacity + 7+ GB of SkyDrive space
  • Social Media Integration

Cons

• Larger size & Weight
  • Missing some key applications from Apple's Appstore and the Android Market
  • Local music management