LG G3 User Reviews

8.5

zebka posted on Dec 09, 2014, 11:16 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Dec 09, 2014

very bad bttery

zebka has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I had it 9 month but it can not keep battery for 9 hours.i dont know wwhat should i say? but i dont see no problems something on the display or what ever.nd the flaw isn't that it's brightness isn't powerful enough

Pros

No Pros

Cons

• battey,i dont know what sould i say?

alexlo320 posted on Dec 09, 2014, 1:25 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Dec 09, 2014

Best smartphone! I love it

alexlo320 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I have been having HTC for a lo g time but once i saw the deal on Verizon for this phone, i started searching about it. I loved all the specs and I went the same day and got it. If you're looking for a new phone and a really good one, look no further. This phone has great specs. Starti g wit its screen 5.5" and amazing resolution. The camera is amazi g and shoots in UHD. It is very fast with a great processor. Fits perfect on your hand. It's very fast charging it's surprising. I love everything about this phone. Truth be told, i've had the iphone 6 and galaxy s5 in my hands and i know everybody wants them because they're popular but this phone is way much better.

Pros

• Wonderful camera
  • Nice display amazing resolution
  • Fits very comfortable in your hand
  • Very reaponsive

Patrik1 posted on Dec 05, 2014, 5:06 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Dec 05, 2014

BEST SMARTPHONE 2014

Patrik1 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

This is the best smartphone i've ever used. The camera is superb, it takes wonderful photos! I think the battery is more than enough., The display, the screen is brilliant! Call quality is perfect. I recommend it to everybody.

Pros

Cons

• nothing

chadhumm posted on Nov 26, 2014, 8:56 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Nov 26, 2014

Not as good as the LGG2

chadhumm has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Not as good as the LGG2. Battery life very dissapointing. Does not seem as fast as the G2, very nice display though. Wish I would have kept the G2. All that being said its not a bad phone, still leap and bounds above an iphone.

Not as good reception as the G2
Not as fast as the G2
Awesome
Battery very poor when compared to the LGG2 perhaps the higher quality display and the weaker reception plays a part with the poor battery life. It has better battery than a lot of phone but not very good compared to the G2. I wish I still had the G2

Pros

• Nice display

Cons

• Battery Life, Reception

aymanunited posted on Nov 18, 2014, 6:22 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Nov 18, 2014

Great Smartphone

aymanunited has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Best Smartphone of the year!
I love the quality of the screen Quad HD.
LG put some good features on it.
And of course the Product design is AWESOME!
I can sure every thing about this phone is excellent.

ostrik23 posted on Nov 10, 2014, 10:05 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Nov 10, 2014

The LG G3 gives hope, yet again for LG.

ostrik23 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

The first thing I noticed when I got my LG was how sturdy it felt in the hand. There wasn't any metal at all, just the brushed aluminum backplate, but yet, it felt as premium as any phone out there.

First thing I got into was browsing around the UI, which at the time felt a bit laggy, but got smoother as I used the phone over the days (after changing ART).

First thing I noticed when I made a phone call was how good it sounded. Clear, crispy and just how you would want a call to be.

The camera in itself is great, but the laser autofocus is an engineering masterpiece. It's fast, it's responsive and it does it's job better than expected.

Now for the display; I can just say one thing, it's crisp as hell. It looks stunning with (imo) great colour reproduction and overall great saturation and balance, the blacks might be lacking a little bit, but nothing that you'd notice unless you're a "diehard" dark movies theme films kind of person.

The software of the LG G3 is also great, it's packed with a megaton of features, a lot of them whom I never need though.

The battery life is just above average and does well not discharging completely before the end of the day.

The LG G3 is a strong competitor to other smartphone flagships, and there's little that would make you look away from such an appealing device.

Pros

• Crystal clear 538 ppi screen.
  • Good camera.
  • Laser autofocus.
  • Brushed aluminum gives a premium feel.
  • cheaper than most flagships.
  • 3GB RAM.
  • F/2.4 Aperture for good low light shots.
  • Flip circle case (accessory)
  • 5.5 Inch screen and yet such a compact device

Cons

• Battery life is average
  • UI can stutter sometimes
  • Phone can have problem dealing with heavy games as it has 56% more pixels to push

ostrik23 alternatives:

ThiagoAcquaviva posted on Nov 10, 2014, 7:06 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Nov 10, 2014

Best LG

ThiagoAcquaviva has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Best LG smartphone so far!
It was a surprise for everybody.
Nice phone with nice features, nice UI, pretty fast and smooth.
Video recording quality is flawless, only the pics could be better, they seems to be a little blurred and the battery could be better

Nice material, nice design, but the buttons behind are kinda weird

• Hardware
  • Awesome Screen

Cons

• Camera is GREAT for videos but not that much for pics
  • Battery could be better

surajracharla posted on Nov 02, 2014, 12:11 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Nov 02, 2014

Amazing phone

surajracharla has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

So far so good. The phone is performing very good with the slight lag and stutter here and there but that is possible on any smartphone no matter how great the specs you have. Looking at this phone i am expecting to use this phone for the next 2-3 years but looking at the speed of how technology is moving this phone will be outdated in about a year(shelf life) I am not saying this phone will be bad in a year but i am saying there wll be much greater nad better phones than this. This phone was the fisrt Quad HD phone and the within 3 months the galaxy note 4 came out with their quad hd. I am believing Quad HD will be the new standard on phones. And i am expecting every flag ship phone from Samsung Sony LG Motorola Apple to realease a quad hd phone within a years time from now.

Amzing metallic design. Sleek and fliud looking
Amazing reception but i sometimes lose it
Itrs prett
Very fast
Amzaing on its Quad Hd display
Damn amazing with OIS and LAser guided Focus
Very less lag and rarely occurs
always reliable
Very good with size changable keyboard
i dont need to talk about this
Battery life is not too good because my battery runs out at the end of the day with average usage. Also battery gets very warm after a few minutes. Quad HD drains the battery out.

Pros

• quad HD display
  • Mettalic Design
  • OIS
  • Laser Guided Focus
  • 13 Megapixel camera
  • Simple and flat UI
  • Removable back cover

Cons

• Battery can be inproved
  • No finger print scanner

william_schmer71 posted on Oct 26, 2014, 2:13 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Oct 14, 2014

move over samsung lg has arrived!!!!!

william_schmer71 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

i have been a samsung user for many years an have found over time it to fall into a repetitive pattern of stale an boring. lg has been a shadow of samsung for many years and after lg g2 i started to take notice and found it be something i should consider. i was up for a upgrade and decided to give the lg g3 a try and was very pleased i did.....

it does look an feel to be high end device the gentle curve too it helps hold it and gives you access to screen .
amazing the colors just jump OUT !!!!
i am not big on games but watch a lot of amazon prime on lunch. i get a full days 16 hrs down to low twentys high teens..

Pros

• screen display, ui speed, features no physical button/home buttons

Cons

No Cons

Tanoth33 posted on Oct 16, 2014, 11:03 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Oct 16, 2014

LG Unleashed

Tanoth33 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

2013 LG release the G2, people all over the wall were outstanded by the behemoth that was released in the GSM world.
The actually simplicity of the design and the ease off use was astonishing.
2014 LG released there best ever smartphone yet with the first international available 2k screen. ever since the competitors have pretty much been throwing anything you can think of into a device too actually keep up with the dominator.

As LG says, Simple is the new Smart.

i personally found that the build quallity wanst as good as the HTC one series obviouslly becuase that is 90% Aluminuim. But on the otherhand the rear faced volume rocker and power/unlock button is placed too perfection. the faux metal finish of the device is actually deciving too the eye but still feels great in head.
The reception on my Three-UK network with LTE 4G band is superb i couldn't flaw it at all.
I found that the earpiece speaker was great. had no issues hearing the caller what so ever and the reicever had no issues hearing me even near traffic
The standard LG Brower is Good at a push still prefer Chrome hands down. But the speed on Wi-fi or even LTE 4Gband is still lightning fast.
Mutlimedia on this device is hands down the best i have ever seen on a handheld device. Execelltent and pure perfection.
The 13 Megapixel IOS+ camera is superb
The User-Interface speed of Optimus UI is by far the best i have used.
Everyday is just brillaint pretty much. hah
I still use the Google Keyboard on all devices. but on the other hand the LG keyboard is still epic the amount of custimizable things on thisitnerface is increbile
The 2k Screen, is yeah just marvellous.
The battery life is somewhat above average but i still think you can get alot of screen on time with it. great

Pros

• Epic 2K Display
  • No Bezels
  • Simplicity and Speed
  • UI imrpoved
  • Outstanding Camera
  • Just Simply Brillaitn

Cons

• Battery-ish

Denise81 posted on Oct 13, 2014, 3:39 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Oct 13, 2014

doesnt get better than this!

Denise81 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I can't think of anything else I would want a phone to do! I had the G2 which I loved but now they've added the removable battery and a place for a sd card. I owned the S5 right before I got my G3 and it is no match LG really raised the bar. I love that you can turn on the screen by tapping it! That's got to be my most loved feature. And the quick memo since I'm always having to write numbers down but now I can write it on my phone. The dual window is also helpful as is qslide. And capture plus allows you to crop your screenshot to show just what you want. And the hd screen is amazing. I love the pictures it takes and the voice activation! And it's awesome that no matter what I'm doing if I receive a text I can simply reply without ever leaving or having to restart the app! There is nothing else I would want a phone to do, LG has it all!!

robert7107 posted on Oct 08, 2014, 4:41 PM
Posts: 1; Member since: Oct 03, 2011

#3 of 3!!

robert7107 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Ok so the reference to #3 of 3 was me being clever..... This is my third phone that is a a third generation... First was a galaxy s3 next a note 3 now a g3...
The overall feel of the is phone is amazing it fits just perfect in my hands i am a big guy 6'1 with long fingers and big hand..

It seems fragile although i am good about not dropping my phones.. I recommend a case...
Excellent signal...
Haven't made alot of calls but all have been excellent... Crystal clear...
Love the camera.. Exceeded my expectations
Coming from touch wiz... This is far superior...
Wow!!!!! Wow!!!!! Jumps up an smacks you in the face..... BRILLIANT!!!!!
Battery holds up a day under heavy use very reasonable and worth a ten.....

Pros

• Super fast
  • Customizable

Cons

No Cons

SMASH1337 posted on Sep 22, 2014, 3:10 PM
Posts: 2; Member since: May 16, 2012

Best Phone I've Owned... So far

SMASH1337 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

It's a big phone but it's beautiful, and is snappy, has a monster battery, and is an overall great phone. The lack of case choices so far is a bit disappointing and waking it up can be slow but other than that it's hard to go wrong if you pick this phone.

A little slow on screen wake up. Sometimes a full second delay
Display is big and BEAUTIFUL
Battery is a monster, but at full usage will really last no longer than 6 hours. For my daily commute I charge it overnight and at work, but that's mainly because I never want to hit that low 20% range where charging gets dicey if you have to go out or whatever.

Pros

• Beautiful Screen
  • Responsive UI
  • Physical Button Placement (on back)

Cons

• Case Choices (As of right now)
  • Delay in waking device
  • Rear-facing speaker

Skyline23 posted on Sep 20, 2014, 2:03 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Sep 20, 2014

Best phone I have ever owned.

Skyline23 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Change from driod DNA which I loved. I can honestly say that I love this phone.I was waiting to put out for the I6...So glad I didn't this phone has better as better camera, it's faster, better front and rear facing. The UI is so clean.

This screen is amazing. It feels strong and for such a large display it small in my hands.
My battery runs non-stop. I keep Pandora running at work and use to text and call and my battery goes over 14 hours.
Typically the Google keyboard is hard to beat but the LG keyboard is awesome. The split ability along with one hand mode is great
Best display every. I spent about an hour looking between this and the S5 and thinking if I wanted the new I6 which Im happy I didnt get.
I have had days where (not using wifi) it last around 16 hours without any problem or going into batter save mode.

Pros

• Does everything and then more/

Cons

• Wish it was real metal on the back would look sleek.

Slady123 posted on Sep 15, 2014, 3:51 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Sep 15, 2014

The best phone out now without a doubt

Slady123 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I have had this phone for 3 months and it is by far the best phone I have ever used... It has an amazing design that looks and feels metal, very light and smooth and the camera/screen quality is the best I've seen or used.... Would recommend to anybody... Even apple sheep

Pros

• Best screen I have ever used
  • Unbelievable camera quality
  • Beautiful video and film playback
  • Great sound quality
  • Small and neat bezzle
  • Back buttons are perfect
  • Extremely fast and efficient

Cons

• Slippery feel

jfriend33 posted on Sep 08, 2014, 8:24 PM
Posts: 1; Member since: Sep 08, 2014

Great quality, feature packed, livable battery life.

jfriend33 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

This phone is a beast. But coming from a droid maxx I can see its positives and negatives. The battery life is great. Only drains half a percent per hour when idle. Can get through a full day of heavy use.

Reception is not as good as Motorola. If you depend more on calls and texts and emails and less on a camera, multimedia, etc then you may reconsider your choosing this phone.

I love the 3 gigs of ram. Never force reboots. Speaker on back does begin to distort at 100% volume but what phone doesn't?

No way to access equalizer. And can't access test screen on my verizon model to force 3g only or lte.

I definitely will enjoy the phone while I can. But I'm giving it to my other line to use. I'd prefer to have my active notifications, quick capture, and assist back.

The feel of the materials is premium. But I would have preferred something besides a plastic back.
My droid maxx xt1080m gets 4g and 3g in more places especially with low reception. The g3 tends to go from 4g to 1x even after the no sim boot fix.
Great speaker and speakerphone. Calls are loud and clear.
I have connected to wifi at speeds over 100mbps something my droid maxx never did. And 4g is fast where signal is good.
The gallery and music player work well. Plus I can skip tracks using the volume keys like my blackberry did.
This camera is amazing. It takes great close up shots which I depend on for eBay.
Super snappy. Scored 40000 on antutu benchmark. No lag. Have all bloat disabled though.
The phone works great in all light variations.
Resizable keyboard is nice. It won't register profanity without user dictionary though. I use SwiftKey primarily.
Holy moly. The display is crisp clean and bright. YouTube has never looked better. No annoying letterboxes with immersive mode.
Battery life gets me through a full day of heavy use. But I'm even able to baby it by topping off from 30 to 80 and be fine. I do miss not having to worry with my droid maxx. I could charge every other day with it. But I don't need that much capacity. Plus this battery is user removable so it gets an extra point in my book. 6 hrs of screen on time is great. Plus with smart charge 2.0 chargers coming it will be even faster to recharge!

Pros

• Huge screen
  • Small bezels
  • Premium look and feel
  • No lag
  • Removable battery
  • Expandable memory

Cons

• Vast majority of accessories are only available overseas making their purchase cost prohibitive (slim guard case, battery, battery charger, different color backs
  • Nfc built in but must pay extra for qi wireless charging
  • Phone supports smart charge 2.0 standard yet doesn't include the correct charger
  • Lg voice features are cumbersome. Maluuba is weird and not a familiar interface
  • No place to buy factory replacement battery, usb cable, or charger
  • No equalizer
  • Speaker distorts at 100%

BradO_ZA posted on Aug 25, 2014, 9:19 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Aug 25, 2014

Have Always Used iPhones... Not Any More...

BradO_ZA has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

The LG G3 is an incredible device. I'm a bit of a gadget geek, but have always been a real iOS guy. I was the guy telling everyone that Android shouldn't even be considered close to iOS. I was a true iOS "fan boy". I moved from the iPhone 3 to the 4, the 4S, the 5 and then the 5S. For some unknown reason, I then decided to buy the LG G3 to use as my second device/second daily driver. My iPhone is now at the bottom of a draw somewhere. This G3 is absolutely incredible. Never in my life have I had a device (computer, tablet or phone) that actually makes me want to constantly be using it. Every single thing about the G3 has been so well thought out and the execution is impeccable. Any interaction with my G3 leaves me feeling happy. It may sound silly, but it's true. My G3 genuinely does make me happy.
I had seen a few reviews that said the battery life was terrible because of the screen, but I haven't found this at all. The batter way outlasts my iPhone 5S and I get at least 4.5 to 5 hours of screen on time.
The only way to really know if the G3 is right for you is to go and pick one up and interact with it for just 5 minutes. I guarantee that you won't put it down again.

Pros

• Build quality
  • Feeling in the hand
  • UI
  • Multimedia
  • Expandable storage
  • Removable battery
  • Adjustable keyboard
  • Zero lag, anywhere

Cons

• Rear-facing speaker

Keaganvdh posted on Nov 14, 2014, 2:02 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Aug 07, 2014

A smartphone that utterly blows away all its competitors.

Keaganvdh has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

So far I am really enjoying the LG G3. The design feels very premium besides the fact that it's still made from plastic. The software is excellent in my own opinion. It looks neat and tidy and I haven't had and lags or stutters yet. The battery life is fair, I can get about 18 hours out of it with 4 hours of screen on time. The camera is probably my favourite feature of the whole phone. It is super quick at focusing, my pictures come out clear 99% of the time and being able to record in 4K is pretty awesome, even though it only gets played back on a 2K screen. The only problem I have with it really is that the speaker is on the back of the phone and not at the bottom or on the front and that the IR blaster doesn't work at as many angles as you'd hope. My overall conclusion is that LG has really stepped up its game and made a smartphone that actually works this time 'round. I have to say that LG has definitely wooed me over.

Pros

• 2K display
  • Laser auto-focus camera
  • Slim bezels
  • Clean user interface
  • Decent battery life
  • Removable back cover

Cons

• Rear facing speaker
  • User Interface is bit sluggish

Keaganvdh alternatives:

CommanderJay33 posted on Aug 19, 2014, 1:45 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Aug 19, 2014

Very good

CommanderJay33 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Its a very good device in all functions. The UI is not very good because it gave to many stutters. The Display is extreme good because the QHD. The Battery can be a little bit stronger because when I play games the battery is in 5-6 hours empty.

dvsdvts posted on Aug 18, 2014, 3:55 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jul 21, 2014

I have had it for a month now

dvsdvts has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

There are two things that i don't like about it and except that the phone is perfect. And the flaw isn't that it's brightness isn't powerful enough. In fact the I don't see why people say that they have problems with it, because I have never had problems with it in daylight, being at the beach for instant - no problems seeing something on the display or what ever.

The last phone I had was HTC ONE (M7) and even thou, the G3 isn't from aluminium, but from plastic it feels lighter and more comfortable in the hand, so 10
No problems with this
Some times when I have the calls on speaker the people on other end hear eco
The lg skin takes it to 9
I mostly play games
I like it and all, but still prefer swiftkey
Well lets face it, the best on the market (At least in Europe)
The screen doesn't consume it that much, i can last a full day with no problem without charging

Pros

• Comfortable in the hand
  • User replaceable battery
  • Expandable storage
  • Amazing screen

Cons

• Gets a hot when i play HD graphic games (

ngray13 posted on Aug 12, 2014, 2:47 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Aug 12, 2014

Absolutely amazing, best phone out there!

ngray13 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

If you are looking for a really good phone all around, look no further than the LG G3. Everything about the G3 is amazing. The screen is probably the main selling point being 2560x1440, and it is really sharp and has good colors. The phone is amazingly well built. It has a small profile for a phone with a 5.5 inch screen thanks to those tiny bezels. The LG G3 is by far the best looking phone I have ever seen. The brushed metal looking back looks absolutely great. It feels really nice with the slightly curved back. It feels like a solid phone. The buttons on the back were a first, coming from a Samsung Galaxy S4. They were very easy to get used to and I love them. I don't want to go back to a phone with side facing buttons. The 13 megapixel camera takes sharp photos with good color accuracy. The laser auto focus is fast and the Optical Image Stabilization makes taking better pictures easier. LG drastically improved their skin from the G2. The skin on the G3 is Minimal, fast, and greatly designed. On my Galaxy S4 I had to flash ROMs because Touchwiz is so bad. On the G3 that wont be the case. Battery life is really freaking good. During a 2 hour car trip while I was playing Games the LG G3 stayed at 100% for an hour and a half! It has been doing that every day now. The G3 is blazing fast with the Snapdragon 801 and the 3gb of RAM. It flies through everything with no slow down or lag of any kind. Some apps weren't compatible but will most likely be updated soon for the G3, and after...

Phone looks and feels great.
Gets good Wi-Fi and 4G LTE Coverage.
Able to hear the other person perfectly.
Internet Speeds were incredible.
Handles all games and videos with ease.
Great sharp photos. Colors are accurate. Laser Auto Focus is fast and OIS makes photos better.
No Lag, LG's skin is actually really good.
No lag what so ever. Handled everything thrown at it perfectly.
Keyboard is really good, didn't even want to get a 3rd party keyboard.
No complaints here, 2560x1440 screen is the best screen I have seen in my life. Accurate Colors.
Battery Life lasted longer than a day, what more can you ask for?

Pros

Cons

No Cons

lg_rocks posted on Aug 04, 2014, 5:35 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Aug 04, 2014

better than every iphone in the world

lg_rocks has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

i used to be an iphone user but when i tried the lg g3 it showed iphone up in every single way if i were to choose between phones i would throw the iphone away and go with this phone forever so lg g3 is way better than the crappy iphones.

bobmcdan posted on Jul 28, 2014, 12:59 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Aug 27, 2013

Best Smart Phone I Have Ever Owned! A MUST HAVE!!!!!!!!

bobmcdan has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

LG has outdone themselves with this phone. It likely has the Note 2, Note 3, and a number of other phone trembling in their boots. Easily the best smartphone (Android and iOS) I have ever owned; and I have owned iPhone 3gs, 4, 5, and 5S; Samsung GS3 and GS4; and HTC One M7 and M8; just to name a few. I don't think I would consider going back to any of them. The G3 is standing in the center of the ring with referee holding one of its hands high in the air, clear declaring it the winner.

Phone does not look or feel cheap. Despite the size, it is easily operated with one hand.
Even indoors, I get superior reception. Using the Network Signal Strength Widget I am getting -93 indoors in a rural area.
Have not had any dropped calls. Call reception is crystal clear, almost like the caller is in the same room with you.
Both the stock browser and chrome access the internet quickly. Text is sharp and easy to read. Images are equally sharp and clear.
Videos, photos, and music are all great using stock apps. Viedos do not lag and are displayed sharp and clear.
Considering that this is a cell phone camera and not a high-end DSLR camera, I am very pleased with the pictures it takes. Color representation, saturation, and brightness are, in most cases, nearly perfect.
This thing is lightning fast. I have owned iPhone 3gs, 4, 5, and 5S; Samsung GS3 and GS4; and HTC One M7 and M8; and the G3 blows them all out of the water. The UI is intuitive and easy to configure to your personal likes and desires.
I use the phone for pretty much everything you can think of -- phone calls, calendaring, task management, gaming, GPS navigation, social media, e-mail, etc, and it handles everything I throw at it with ease.
Text input is easy. The keyboard is not difficult to use, but because I am lazy, I rely on the speech-to-text dictation and it works like a charm. Very rarely does it misinterpret what I have said.
What bad thing can you say about a 5.5", 500+ ppi, HD display. It blows me away at how sharp and clear the display is,
Battery life isn't awful, but it isn't great either. Because I have a charger handy at my desk at work, at my desk at home, and in the car, I have never run out of "juice." However, because of the fantastic display, if you use the phone heavily, you only get 5 or 6 hours out of it before you will need to switch to low battery management or hook it up to a charger.

Pros

• Fantastic display, fast processor, easy-to-use UI

Cons

• Battery life could use improvement; AT&T version doesn't support QI wireless charging

JMRJosh posted on Jul 25, 2014, 3:01 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jul 25, 2014

Best Phone of the year so far

JMRJosh has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Smart Cleaning should be on every phone plus the 3gb RAM, Selfie Camera is actually amazing. Best phone I have used, smooth fast clean that's all I ask and that's what they delivered. The size is tough to get used to but the videos are amazing on it.

Pros

• Smart Cleaning
  • keyboard

Cons

• Slow Charge

JMRJosh alternatives:

Terrence9291 posted on Jul 24, 2014, 5:31 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: May 14, 2014

This...... phone.... is... Awesome!!

Terrence9291 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I bought the phone the day is was able to be bought i think it was July 16 for in the Bronx,NY USA( via T-Mobile) and i love this phone! This is how a phone in today standards should be at. Its super fast, responsive UI, great camera, Great memory amount, lovely desgin (mine is in a case) & great features all around.

Note: The alternative phones listed were the phones i had to use so you already know how BIG of a upgrade this is lol.

Mines does have a case on beacuse i do have butterfingers & the ugh ohh it feel curse on me for phones so i can't relay say since the case has been on the phone since it was mine. But i do like the slim build design that LG went for it.
Always in 4G reception range.
Nice & clear
I don't use the internet often on any phones i have had so don't really take whatever i put as my rating seriously.
I like the cool pitch & speed setting i can do to music i am playing. If i can save it like that & use it as a rigntone it would be SUPER Cool & funny!! I must check & seee if i can. I hope so!
The camera is accurate, the focus is nice, picks up differnt light & adjust quickly and the picture are crisp & clean.
Its super fast. Its never slow, its always super quick with whatever program i open, close, change to etc
If you are the type that uses his or her phone literally everyday mourning till late night( not me) then i would say it's good but keep an eye on battery or at least let the screen shut off every so often to keep a good battery level
Super resposive. I don't type super fast but it is alsways ready for the next letter i am about to input. Not slow at all
It is nice
For me im not on my phone every second but the phone can last 2 days probablely with out a charge based on how i use.

Pros

• Big Screen
  • Excellent battery life dependig on how you use your phone
  • Cool Music features
  • Super Fast & Responsive UI
  • Clean Call Qulaity
  • Never slow
  • Excellent Camera

Cons

No Cons

Terrence9291 alternatives: