HTC U11+ User Reviews

Text input9.7/10
Camera9.7/10
Call quality9.7/10

jeffreymais1013
posted on 30 Apr 2018, 13:04 (Posts: 5; Member since: 24 May 2017)

the best choice before U12+ comes out

jeffreymais1013 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

awesome body build with top-notch hardware. Everything works like a charm and runs smoothly regardless the software itself remains outdated in many aspects. It's still a great phone to have in hand, and Samsung's phone might be its underdog.

sajid.shah517
posted on 02 Feb 2018, 09:23 (Posts: 2; Member since: 02 Feb 2018)

The Best HTC Mobile

sajid.shah517 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I have the U11+ since December 20th and I am overall very happy with it. I especially appreciate the great battery life. I get around 7 hours SOT with my usage profile (One Exchange account with push mail, a lot of Internet browsing, social media and about 1 hour phone calls).

petvas72
posted on 20 Jan 2018, 10:53 (Posts: 0; Member since: 11 Apr 2015)

The best HTC phone so far

petvas72 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

The design is exceptional and the device feels very stable and very well made. In the Audio department HTC has done its wonders again. The BoomSound speakers are loud and crystal clear.
The camera is great, one of the best on the market.
I especially like the dual SIM option, which allows me to have two SIM cards at the same time.
The UI is near stock and I like it a lot, as I also like the new Edge Launcher.
The Edge Sense function works exactly as on the U11 and it is something I use every day. I would say that it is not a gimmick, but a very useful feature.
The only negative is the display brightness, which could be better. Having said that, I really like the display. Color reproduction is great, viewing angles also great. In direct sunlight the screen is perfectly readable and enjoyable. Only if I compare it to other displays I can see a difference in brightness, but that is really not an issue.This is the best HTC phone ever and it should be available worldwide..

Pros

• Audio (BoomSound)
  • Sense UI
  • Edge Sense function
  • Water resistance IP68
  • 6GB of RAM (in Europe)
  • 128GB storage
  • Dual SIM

Cons

• Display could be brighter

petvas72 alternatives: