Apple iPhone 4s User Reviews

8.5

Dangerfield posted on Oct 29, 2013, 6:50 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Oct 29, 2013

Still Great!

Dangerfield has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

Build quality is outstanding for those people who want to use smartphones even with just one hand. Despite other smartphones having amazingly bigger screens, for me, a phone such as this that fits well in your pocket and that you can control with just one hand is what I can say practical. As to its glass body, well, just a buy a case particularly OB to protect your iPhone well.

As for the reception and call quality, I can say that the iPhone 4S is not the king. There are other smartphones better in that field. The iPhone 4S sometimes struggles to build a better reception, and as a consequence, affects the call quality.

The internet is good. Whether Wi-fi or data, the iPhone 4S really has a great connection. Its browser is also smooth especially in iOS7 which has a better UI.

What I hate about the iPhone is that users can not share files such as music via bluetooth. If you want a smartphone where you can share files via bluetooth, you may want to look for other phones.

The camera is still at its best. With an 8-megapixel camera that shoots 1080p videos, you'll never regret buying this phone. The iPhone 4S features realistic colors after capturing an image. But if you like phones with over-saturated colors of the photos taken, buy other phones.

UI speed is great except with the iOS 7 upgrade particularly in the messages app when the keyboard is open and you try to rotate the screen. That sucks.

Over all, this is a great phone if you like to keep things simple yet elegant.

Pros

• Pretty much everything except the cons

Cons

• No file sharing via bluetooth with other phones
  • Glass body, but you can buy various cases for it

Dangerfield alternatives:

davo12 posted on Oct 25, 2013, 2:55 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Oct 25, 2013

To IMMAPC

davo12 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Just read the review of ImmaPC. has said everything I would have said. Especially about the feel of the iphone 4s in the hand. Even with the larger screen of the 5 or 5s,I found the feel of the phone, wasnt as unique as the Iphone 4s.

I including design, feel of the phone in the hand , weight, balance and that certain something. Ok, it maybe would not fare to well if dropped onto concrete. But still feels fresh to handle, and to hold, and to use, as it did the first day I got it. Is all.
havnt found any real problems
no probs so far
works well, and speedy, but sometimes slightly awkward to navigate, but that is only a small niggle
I liked itunes. Apps and music have everything I want, and more besides.
Not a camera person, but it takes good quality pics, and so easy to upload them to different places
Fast, or so I think
I put eight for this, as further down the line I will have had more time with this phone, to judge
Love it
brilliant,
lowest score, battery life is ok, but ...... given all the other quality, I can live with it just fine

Pros

• most everything, except battery life

Cons

• probably fragile, (ie dropped) battery life

ImmaPC posted on Sep 19, 2013, 7:18 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Sep 19, 2013

Apple's High Point

ImmaPC has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

The iPhone 4s what definitely Apple's most brilliant creation ever. This is the phone that raised the bar to entirely new levels. Maybe even levels that they themselves wont ever be able to reach. With the sleek, eye grasping style and the new addition of Siri, this phone blasted itself miles ahead of its rivals. And as it did this, it took our expectations with it. The 4s has definitely made Apple what it is today.

This phone runs very smooth and is probably the most user friendly device out there. It's very comfortable to hold and fun to use. And on top of that, you get reception nearly everywhere. I can't remember the last time that I haven't had service, and I live in Kansas.

Now that the 5 has been out for awhile and the 5s and 5c have been revealed, I can compare the 4s to what was supposed to make it a thing of the past. Let me put it like this. If someone were to lay the 4s, the 5, and the 5s and 5c in front of me and give me a choice as to which one I would take, I would take the 4s. This phone is still, in my opinion, the best phone out there. I have used the 5 and it doesn't have the same feel as the 4s and I assume that the 5s is going to be the same way.

If you are wanting to switch to the iPhone, I would strongly suggest getting the 4s. It's going to be almost free with a two year contract and it is still at the top. This phone will not disappoint.

The glass looks cool... but lets be realistic.
I have reception everywhere I go with this phone, but this might be because I'm with Verizon.
The quality is still not as clear as I would like it to be. Voices still get muffled and hard to understand.
Safari works great, it's just a little slow for my liking.
Simply outstanding.
The iPhone camera can be a little misleading. When you take a picture and view it on the iPhone screen, it looks flawless... but only until you get it on a computer. When you get the picture out to its full dimensions, the quality goes down the drain. It's nowhere near as clear and crisp on a computer as it is on the iPhone.
This phone is pretty speedy, but not quite up to "Flash" status.
Once again. Simply outstanding.
The touch screen is very, very accurate. I came from a device where the touch screen was pretty sketchy, so I was a little skeptical. But this touch screen turned out to be flawless, except for those moments when the phone would lag out.
Everything looked absolutely beautiful on this screen.
I'm a battery freak. I want to get the most out of my device. I make sure that my battery dies all the way before I charge it and I let it charge completely before I unplug it to get the most I can while I'm on the go. Even though I did this, the battery still didn't last as long as I would have liked. I found myself having to adapt my life to the battery life of this phone, which wasn't that huge of a deal... but still...

Pros

• Beautiful display
  • Very user friendly
  • Great specs
  • Amazing reception
  • Comfortable screen size

Cons

• Short battery life
  • Glass body

the_tech_squad posted on May 30, 2013, 2:34 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: May 30, 2013

This is a fast and user friendly phone but lacks the customization of android

the_tech_squad has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

This phone has gone under out testing for over a year now and we had decided that the phones is fast and user friendly phone but lacks the customization of android witch is needed in this day and age or is it?

ChuckAzEee1 posted on May 12, 2013, 5:56 PM
Posts: 1; Member since: May 12, 2013

Perhaps one of the best phone Apple ever came out with.

ChuckAzEee1 has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

A excellent phone despite the current iPhone 5 upgrade. Eventually this phone will no longer be able to handle the upcoming iOS upgrades. Apple came out with one of the best phones which truly trumped the 4 version in both battery and quality.

A durable phone in comparison to the newer thinner iPhone 5.
Working in Manhattan, the taller buildings obscure the phone signal.
Apple's iOS is perhaps the best even for this older model phone.
Back camera s awesome, the frontal is substandard.
The display could be a bit larger but it OS suffice.

Ido-Mobile posted on Apr 16, 2013, 7:07 AM
Posts: 4; Member since: Apr 16, 2013

The best smartphone I've ever had. Well, it's also the first one...

Ido-Mobile has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

As my first smartphone, after a couple of Samsung devices, one from the Stone Age, the other a crappy resistive-touchscreen one, the iPhone 4S set quite a high bar for my next handset. Its display is by all means great -- better than all of its competitos at the time -- but it's just too small. It's fast, and still runs most games like it did when it was launched, but if you buy one now, don't expect it to last more than a year without seeing hiccups (given you update your software and actually do stuff that aren't built into the OS), if my parents' iPhone 4 devices are any indication. Oh, and if you want a beatifully-designed phone, either pass on the 4S or shop for a good-looking case, unless spider-web-shaped shatters are your thing.
Considering the Galaxy S III is basically in the same price range by now, don't buy the iPhone 4S.

It's gorgeous, really, and the materials are very premium feeling. But what's the point of having premium materials, if they basically have to be hidden by a case, just to make sure they don't shatter?
Have not had any issues throughout my entire use period with the phone. The lack of LTE doesn't bother me at all, as there's no such network operating in my country.
It is a great phone, not only smart. It handles my rare phone calls quite easily, though I would've liked the speakerphone to be a bit louder.
Performs perfectly, but the 3.5-inch screen is too small for prolonged web-browsing sessions. Whenever I need to use the browser for over 5 minutes, I just wait until I get home to work with a larger display.
The music player is absolutely phenomenal. It's easy to use, and with iOS 6, it also looks great. Sound output from the speaker is sufficient - not more than that. The video player is fairly capable, but then again, how often will you watch a video on a 3.5-inch display?
Flawless. 'nuff said.
It's absolutely fast at performing every task. There are little-to-no hiccups when it comes to performance.
So good, even my toddler cousin figures out how to use it. iOS feels as though it's behind the curve, but there's no denying it's the easiest mobile OS to use, and its baked-in core applications are comprehensive.
The keyboard is great, arguably the best software keyboard of all.
Incredibly sharp and detailed, but it's small. Way too small...
It gets me through an entire school-day, but whenever I need it from the morning through 7 or 8 pm, without access to a charger, I have to disable key functions (such as 3G, and depend on the slower GPRS network) just so it can hold on, barely.

Ido-Mobile alternatives:

Clement97 posted on Apr 03, 2013, 11:37 AM
Posts: 4; Member since: Dec 26, 2012

I love it

Clement97 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

It has a very responsive UI and an elegant design combined with a superb camera and build quality.It has Siri that really works. It also has top notch call quality.The iPhone is also a platform for thousands of games and other apps.Also as the updates are directly given out by Apple,you will get an update at the instant the update is released.

Pros

• superb build quality
  • cool design
  • the best camera on a phone
  • small dimensions..easy for one hand use

Cons

• lacks NFC

Clement97 alternatives:

mikaiil posted on Jan 07, 2013, 9:23 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jan 07, 2013

iPhone 4s review

mikaiil has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

its a good phone overall but the glass back makes it delicate if you drop it i would recommend buying a supportive case with the phone. the camera is very good great for out door and indoor photos. the battery life is good if u like to listen to music, but for playing games the battery dies out pretty fast. in general its a pretty good phone and you can use it for many things such as school to take notes and for work. the touch screen is great by my perspective, it doesn't lag when you type. as for reception, it depends on which provider your with, i would recommended rogers because it has good plans for iPhones and its a north American company so you would have decent reception every where

its a strong phone and it has a nice gloss to it
depending on the provider
the speaker and microphone are both good quality

Pros

Cons

• batery

mikaiil alternatives:

hassamrehmat posted on Jan 03, 2013, 5:56 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jan 03, 2013

Above Average

hassamrehmat has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

it is a good cell phone for every day usage as it is a compact and easy to fit in a pocket. Although comparing it with its rivals, a bigger screen could have been better.It has an awesome camera and great multimedia experience.

Pros

No Pros

Cons

• Small screen size

Genius35 posted on Jan 01, 2013, 10:09 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jan 01, 2013

awesome

Genius35 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

phone that ave amazing specifications like cameram, SIRI, screen, internet browser, iOS and muc, much more. At first i fancyed android, but when i tried tihs iPhone at the store i buyed it and I am suprised.

• iOS
  • screen
  • design
  • speed

Cons

• nothing...

Genius35 alternatives:

ricky_nguyen posted on Dec 28, 2012, 5:42 PM
Posts: 4; Member since: Jun 22, 2012

Love My iPhone 4S

ricky_nguyen has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

I have had this phone for over a year and it gets the job done i'm just waiting until november of 2013 and I thinking of upgrading to the iPhone 5 and giving my 4S to my little brother

I love the design of this phone because the apps fit perfectly

You can choose different cases for your style

Pros

• Good to use
  • nice interface
  • no dropped calls
  • no static on keyboard

Lily97 posted on Dec 17, 2012, 3:06 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Dec 17, 2012

Made the leap from Android OS to iOs and don't regret it at all! Love my new iPhone 4S.

Lily97 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

After going into my local Carphone Warehouse (store in UK that sells phones from all networks), and seeing & holding an active iPhone 4S, I knew that was to be that phone I was going to upgrade to. My phone prior to the iP4S was a Sony Ericsson Xperia X8: decent phone but due to lots of use/ things being stored on it was very laggy.

One of the best things about an iPhone is the build. It just feels great: not too heavy, or chunky, and not too light. Compared to other top-range phones, such as the S2, or S3 which has a focus on being light, it feels much better. I have handled both the iP4S and S3 and can definetely say that the S3 feels quite cheap. If you take the back casing of it is very flexible, and although feels OK in the hand, doesn't quite have the same great feel of the iPhone range.

The reception is great and no calls are ever dropped. My signal bars always stay on 4 bars, which is excellent. Call quality is great and people on the other end sometimes comment on how clear my voice sounds, which is quite pleasing.

The internet is great. It loads up really fast & with an 750MB data allowance I can make the most of it.

I actually use my iPod to listen to music, but wanted to transfer all my music to my phone for convenience. The iPhone 4S was the obvious choice, as all my music was on iTunes and I love the way the iPhone music option is set out.

The camera is great & now the fact you can record videos in HD is fantastic, although I rarely record videos (never have,...

Really nice build quality.
Great reception!
Call quality is clear - both ways.
Safari is easy to use & love it.
Love the music bit!
Really good camera both front & back. Great front camera for FaceTime. Just slight worry about photos taking up more space but I guess that is a price to pay.
Good UI.
Great for everyday usage.

Pros

• Everything!

Cons

• Nothing, honest.

bobbysolsbery posted on Dec 05, 2012, 8:45 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Dec 05, 2012

Great

bobbysolsbery has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Great iphone I think it's better then the 5 I think that the 5 is to long and way to thin it feels like it sinks to your hand....I had the 5 but then I went back to 4S (I'm kinda rich not very but a little) I think that the best feauture is the camera it's amazing and everything else is epic if you have the 4S stay with it but yeah great phone

• Graphics
  • Great size
  • Network
  • Everything else

Cons

• Nothing...

yuandarren posted on Oct 18, 2012, 5:18 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Oct 18, 2012

iPhone 4S (WHITE VERSION)

yuandarren has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I really love my iPhone 4S. There's so many features and it really helps me in everyday life, I can use it to reserve spots in restaurants and check movie listings. It's made out of great quality materials and is built extremely well, the only thing I dislike about it is the easily shattered glass back (I have a few friends who have dropped theirs on the gym floor and shattered their iPhones). Now the iPhone 5 has an aluminium back which is supposedly more durable, I look forward to trying it out. The screen quality on the 4S is great, its extremely clear and the colors are amazing! When I take photos, the clarity is just jaw-dropping with the hi definition pictures and video. SIRI is really useful, and now after the iOS 6 has been released, it's even better than before. Overall, the iPhone 4S is a really good phone, and if you want a smartphone that can do a lot of things to make your life easier, the iPhone is the way to go. If you don't have enough money for the iPhone 5, go for the 4S. There isn't really much difference unless you REALLY REALLY want the 4G speeds and the bigger screen. I hope my review helped and I wish you all the best with your iPhone :)

Darren

Pros

• Great Build!
  • Looks great.

Cons

• Kinda heavy
  • Easily shattered

magdpm posted on Sep 05, 2012, 3:00 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Sep 05, 2012

Prefer androids, but the Iphone does not suck!!

magdpm has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I resisted iphones for a few years. And I will return this one today. It is great for women.... maybe kids. However, I am used to android and the quirks that go with it. I can appreciate the attention to detail, over at apple, making smooth screen transitions, a superior screen, sharp casing. My calls have been clear and I have not had any dropped calls, even on roads where I always drop calls.
My last phone was an evo and the charge port died requiring soldering or external battery charging. This turns out to be a pervasive issue, pushing me to the iphone and it's heralded build quality. It works well, but Not mind blowingly better. It is a bit too small. It does freeze up occassionally. The battery holds up well, but not as good as my fellow iphone users lead me to believe. Speakers are better than the Evo4G. Camera is superb for a cell phone. Multi tasking seemed adequate for me, running music and GPS or internet. Predictive text works fairly well. However, I cannot get my large fingers into the keyboard properly. Despite good predictive text accuracy, it takes me at least twice as long to create a message on iphone vs swyping on the evo4G. I did run into a few issues with the lack of flash. None of which is a deal breaker individually.
So why return it? I like a big screen, a large phone in the hand, swype and flash. I will probably trade in for the galaxy II or maybe III, I won't go back to HTC unless they improve quality control. I have heard that if...

Looks elegant
No dropped calls, but nothing spectacular about the sound quality.
Sometimes fine, sometimes slower than evo on wifi in my house.
it is nice, but too small

Pros

• Camera, looks nice
  • reception was better than prior reviews.

Cons

• Screen size, keyboard size, lack of flash.
  • Battery drains just as fast as every other phone, once you really start using it.

duqdhguu posted on Aug 20, 2012, 9:51 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Aug 20, 2012

A bit underwhelmed

duqdhguu has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I like the look of the iPhone, and I was drawn in by Siri. However, the iPhone is pretty delicate and I ended up getting a case for it, which makes it bulky and without a bigger screen to compensate.

Siri is basically useless. Sure I can "call home" or "search for George Washington" but I could do those things faster myself. Siri is can't help me with any of the more complicated commands.

It's pretty bad to type on, but I guess that's because I was used to physical keyboards. It also has poor reception, even compared to my friends on the same carrier! I like the UI overall, pretty smooth, but there are just some things I want to do that it can't do. I was trying to change my homepage, but apparently you can't, it has to be the first screen of apps.

Oh, and it was pretty pricey, not sure if I would want to shell out that much money again. Might go with a cheaper carrier (Virgin Mobile $35 a month unlimited data+text?!) and a cheap Blackberry/Android phone.

I like the metal and glass, but that's about it. Cracks pretty easily
Might just be the network in my area, but I drop calls more than I should, and I never get reception when my friends do, sometimes even when the have the same provider.
Let's just say I didn't buy the phone to just make calls or else I would have bought a reliable ol' dumbphone.
Decent rear camera, poor front-facing camera.
Sometimes it's very zippy, but sometimes it lags and goes awfully slow at times. Might be because it overheats unlike my iPad.
Really not thrilled.
God, I came from a Blackberry and I have the hardest time adjusting. The iPad is a lot better since it has larger keys.
Not too shabby, but it could definitely be bigger and maybe a bit brighter.
Did I get sold the crappy phone or what? A lot of other reviews say good battery life, but mine often doesn't even make it through a school day.

Pros

• Looks pretty
  • UI is usually quite smooth
  • Camera is decent
  • iCloud is useful

Cons

• Some bugs with apps
  • Reception isn't great
  • Battery life is terrible
  • Display is a bit small
  • Siri is a terrible to use
  • Weak front camera

DJSlaughter posted on Aug 17, 2012, 8:11 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Aug 17, 2012

Lots and Lots of bugs and glitches

DJSlaughter has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

When I heard I was getting the 4s I got excited!!!! it was everything i hoped and more. But things got crazy new years of 2012. It started deleting my yahoo emails on its own 1 by 1 right in front of me. I reset it, reset the email and all was well until it updated to iOS 5.1.1., then it got crazy again. It started deleting my yahoo contacts 1 by 1 and doing other weird crap to my contacts like putting weird numbers in place of email addresses and deleting pictures off the contact info. I orginally had 457 contacts on my phone, now I have 361 contacts. So I restore the phone via itunes and that problem was rectified...but i still only have 361 contacts. Now 2 weeks later, THE SOUND IS ACTING STRANGE. The volume button on my music and videos go out which means no audio!!! I cant hear my alerts or anything...and my phone is not on vibrate. There are way too many bugs with iphone and im not impressed with this phone at all. Its not what its hyped up to be...stay away from apple!!! Get android!!! As soon as my contract is up im going to boost mobile and getting the HTC

Pros

• smartphone

Cons

• Way too many bugs
  • Bad internet reception
  • constanly needs resetting
  • usese 3g only

herpaderp posted on Aug 14, 2012, 3:57 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Aug 14, 2012

Would never recommend

herpaderp has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

This Iphone was defiantly not worth the wait in line just so I could get it. If anything, I would return it if I could but now the best I could do with it is sell it on ebay or something. This iphone is nearly identical to it's predecessor (the iphone 4) except for slightly better speed, a much better camera, and a fix to the terrible signal that came before the 4S. I think that the OS is too simplistic for anyone over the age of 14 and gets boring after the first few days.

The glass can easily break/scratch, and it is slippery without a case
Even though the reception has improved from the iphone 4 "just don't hold it that way", it is still not something better than the other smartphones out on the market.
The call quality is not too great.
The web browser is not something that apple should be proud of. They chose not to include flash just for the hell of it, making you have to download an app for every web page you want to view fully, and then stuffing you with their "ad center" so that you could pay a dollar to remove the ads.
You are locked into only using itunes, which I absolutely hate.
Good camera, but far from the best in comparison to other smartphones, not just because of image quality, but because of the limited software capabilities of the stock camera app.
UI is smooth, but not as smooth as android 4.1 jellybean. Furthermore I would describe the UI as the most bland and basic out there, that even android 2 has more features and customization.
Could have more features.
The keyboard is too small for my big hands.
The display is too small for reading things off of websites, making me have to squint at times.
One of the worst battery life I have experienced on a smartphone.

Pros

• Logo gives any apple fanboy a hard on

Cons

• Durability
  • cpu speed (compared to other devices)
  • Poor reception, but slightly improved "just don't hold it that way"
  • Display is small
  • Internet browser does not include flash support
  • The battery can barely work for one day without depleting
  • UI changes are very minor
  • and finaly, the price is way too high for the product's overall usage

SamsungBeast23 posted on Jul 09, 2012, 12:06 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jul 08, 2012

Iphone 4s review should listen to me.

SamsungBeast23 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Honestly I use to be an apple fan but after this 4s I traded it for the Skyrocket which is 10times better then this. This has no 4g, screen size small, no adobe flashplayer, Siri only works on wifi it sucks on 3g there is no point to it. BTW IPHONE WILL NEVER BE BETTER THEN ANDROID EVEN THOUGH THEY WILL HAVE 4G AND SCREEN SIZE BECAUSE THE SCREEN SIZE OF ANDROID IS BIGGER AND BETTER PLUS WE HAVE ADOBE FLASHPLAYER WHICH IS IMPORTANT IF YOU CANT WATCH A GAME AT HOME.

Sucks because it has no 4g and it just sucks. Skyrocket is 100 times better.
THIS IS ALL THERE GOOD FOR.
Get on the Notes level or samsung galaxy s3 or even the skyrocket but if your that bad then get on the samsung galaxy s2 normal lmao thats the best you can get.

• Appstore

Cons

• Screensize
  • No 4G
  • Slow
  • No Adobe Flash Player
  • Not customizable like the Android
  • Siri only works on wifi suck on 3g

SamsungBeast23 alternatives:

Ruslan112 posted on Jun 30, 2012, 7:51 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jun 30, 2012

Iphone 4s ? No tnx =)

Ruslan112 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Iphone 4s
Build quality - best, but very easy to bracke, so not the best
Recep - better then iphone 4
Call qual - lika a robot
Internet - veery good, but no Flash weery bad
Mult - nice
Camera - not the best
UI - Hate iOS ! Android Is free, bou iOS is not!
Usage - not the best
Text - Good
Display - For my hand.... No tnx !
Battery - Ok

Pros

• Build quality
  • Multimedia

Cons

• If you like be in jail iOS for u
  • Display veery smal for our days

Chaos212 posted on Jun 28, 2012, 1:26 AM
Posts: 1; Member since: Dec 07, 2011

Realistic opinion

Chaos212 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Well here it goes... While iOS is fast and snappy os, lack of real multitasking is a huge letdown, as applications in background are on some kind of "standbuy" mode.Absolutely no way of customizing iOS except changing wallpaper and order of icons is also major flaw. Camera is solid... but seriously can't change resolution of photos or videos? I mean come in i could have done it on my old nokia! SMS and Phone "apps" are way better on my SGS. It has less options for just about everything than highend android phone. Reception isn't the best, where i have full signal with SGS2 i have 2-3 bars with iPhone. Call quality is average. Display is very nice but also very small. From all Apple fanboys trashing Android battery life i expected this thing to last at least 3 days, it manages maybe 36 hrs with reduced usage and Data connectivity turned off, otherwise has to be charged every evening. Build quality is superb, design is excellent and materials used feel premium. Being unable to send or recieve anything via bluetooth not even contacts is just silly. Multimedia leaves much to be desired as apple dosen't support many popular formats, to be able to play them one must turn to paid applications(unlike android). Everyday usage for average non tech witty user is great, but for everyone with technical know-how this phone feels silly as Nokia's symbian OS. Alot apps that exist for both Android and iOS have way more features on Android than iOS. Bottom line, if u just want nice phone and don't...

Ecellent in every way.
Not so great, almost unusable in rural parts.
Average
Great when u recieve good signal. WHEN!
Leaves much to be desired
Good for average non tech witty user. Otherwise not really.
Not the best letter/signs positioning. Small screen.
Great display but way to small for todays standards.
Really expected more than day of usage.

Pros

• Great looking, premium feeling phone
  • Siri
  • OS speed

• Screen size
  • Apps and OS options
  • Lack of camera options
  • Reception isn't that great

ctcrighton posted on Jun 11, 2012, 3:58 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jun 11, 2012

iThinkAppleNeedToStopMakingItBecauseItsAwful.

ctcrighton has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

This is such a poor excuse of a good phone! It can hardly do anything that other androids can do and all the features and customisation are all very limited as the only think you can do is change the wallpaper! Something £5 phones can do...

darknangel13 posted on May 14, 2012, 3:50 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: May 14, 2012

HOW COULD SOMEONE HATE THIS PHONE

darknangel13 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

this phone or as i like to call it the beauty of apple is the best phone ever aside that it doesn't have a micro SD card slot but i can over look that if i could have anything in the world i would want this phone :3

PS battery could be better

Pros

• EVERYTHING

Cons

• battery -_-

darknangel13 alternatives:

wind96xx posted on Sep 02, 2012, 1:13 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Apr 18, 2012

iHate it.

wind96xx has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Very poor phone. Bought it February 2012 and sold it after 2 weeks because it sucks. Bought Samsung Galaxy S II to use with my old Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S I bought in November. Both are way better than iPhone.

People say it looks great. I personally don't care about how my phone looks. It can be ugly as hell, but it has to be comfortable. And with its sharp edges, it's not. Also, it's extremely fragile: drop it from a small height and it will most likely shatter.
Not good. Drops calls often.
Audio quality is better than the old iPhones, but when compared to other phones (HTC) it still sucks.
Very poor. Apple advertises the iPhone browser for loading content quickly, which is somewhat true. But, it doesn't have Flash, so I call that cheating. I mean seriously, does loading half a website (without Flash) count as fast?
You must transfer all content via iTunes program, which is good for Mac, but slows down PC incredibly. Samsung Galaxy S II supports much more video codecs.
Above average 8MP camera can shoot exceptional 1080p video. But sometimes you don't have enough memory and want to record lower quality video or photo, and you can't do that.
The UI is fast but very limited in features.
Poor. They made a phone with no Bluetooth file transfer, and that says it all. Except Siri. Siri is fun.
The small screen doesn't make the keyboard too comfortable.
Too small, aspect ratio is not 16:9. Sorry.
The 800MHz dual-core processor is more than the poor 1450mAh non-removable battery can hold up for a day. And when you make a phone with a non-removable battery, the battery should be big (at least 1850mAh) otherwise it doesn't pay off.

Pros

• Siri
  • A lot of apps that perform a little better than on Android

Cons

• Mostly everything else

wind96xx alternatives:

DENNISC44 posted on Mar 19, 2012, 12:52 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Nov 29, 2011

The best phone 2011-2012 year

DENNISC44 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I think iphone very best the phone 2011-2012 year,since I have iphone 4s my job can be do it better..and Siri assistant very friendly and good assistant..camera very good..by the way I very like it my iphone 4s...thank u Steve job and apple.

Pros

• Good smartphone is iphone 4s

Cons

• Batere