Best Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 deals and prices
We may earn a commission if you make a purchase from the links on this page.
Samsung didn't raise the $1799.99 Galaxy Z Fold 4 base price compared to its predecessor but it did for the larger storage versions. The Z Fold 4 price increase is not much, though, plus its own deals and preorder bonuses can't be beat when it comes to compensating for the price tag of the Z Fold 4, one of the most expensive phones not covered in gold out there.
Galaxy Z Fold 4 deals at Samsung
As usual, you can get the best Galaxy Z Fold 4 deals and the most generous preorder gifts or bonuses if you shop directly at Samsung and that goes even for the carrier models. Those who didn't do a Z Fold 4 preorder reservation will be able to compensate with $150 in the form of a Samsung Credit eCertificate to apply towards accessories with a Z Fold 4 preorder on top of anything else that Samsung currently offers, too:
As you can see, Samsung isn't kidding around when it said that the best Galaxy Z Fold 4 price can be had if you buy the phone without the middleman. Besides a stackable $450 bonus, you'd get a guaranteed trade-in credit and exclusive colors plus you'd continue to use your existing plan.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 T-Mobile deals
- Up to $1000 off the Z Fold 4 with 24 monthly bill credits when trading in an eligible phone or adding a new line on Magenta MAX.
- Up to $500 off the Z Fold 4 with 24 monthly bill credits when trading in an eligible phone or adding a new line on most plans.
- $120 in free memory upgrade.
- Free $90 case
Verizon Galaxy Z Fold 4 deals
Verizon is not overly generous with the Z Fold 4 deals compared to T-Mobile or AT&T, but it will give you an extra $200 gift card if you are coming from another carrier to sign for the phone. If you get your Verizon Galaxy Z Fold 4 model from Samsung, however, you'd receive all the exclusive Samsung bonuses and gifts!
- Verizon customers can get $800 off the new Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 with select trade-in on a qualified 5G Unlimited plan.
- $200 Verizon eCard for switchers.
- Free memory upgrade.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 АT&T deals
АT&T customers can preorder the new Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 for $1,000 off the retail price when they trade in a Galaxy phone – any year, any condition - which has at least $35 leftover value, basically any clunker in your drawer. Plus, customers who purchase a new Galaxy Watch can get a second Galaxy Watch 5.
- Trade in any $35 Galaxy device and get the Galaxy Z Fold 4 for $1,000 off the retail price with qualifying installment plan and eligible AT&T unlimited plan.
- $120 Samsung memory upgrade.
- With the purchase of the new Galaxy Watch 5 (starting at $329.99) or Watch 5 Pro (starting at $499.99), get a second watch for up to $430 off, making the Galaxy Watch 5 free.
Amazon Galaxy Z Fold 4 deals
Nothing special on Amazon yet, save for a free case with your purchase.