Verizon announces Windows Mobile smartphone - Samsung SCH-i730
Today Verizon Wireless announced the launch of the EV-DO capable smartphone Samsung SCH-i730. It is running on Window Mobile operating system, supports EV-DO high-speed data transfer, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth.
The i730 is now available to [EDITED] both business and retail/online customers. It retails for $599.99 with a two-year customer agreement.
- Sliding form-factor
- Microsoft Windows Mobile SE operating system
- CDMA, EV-DO high-speed data, WI-FI
- 2.8, 240x320 pixel, 65k color touch-sensitive display
- QWERTY full keyboard
- Built-in stereo speakers for music experience; MP3 player and audio equalizer with SRS WOW XT audio technology
- Powered by Intel® PXA 272 (520 MHz) processor
- 64MB RAM / 128MB flash memory; SD I/O slot for memory expansion
Samsung SCH-i730 complete specifications
||Samsung SCH-i730 with open slide|