T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S III starts receiving Android 4.1.2 update with multi-window feature
T-Mobile is yet to update its support page for this particular update and device, but the first people receiving it have said they are noticing two new apps: Paper Artist and Group Play. The handset also shows the new T-Mobile “4G” logo.
You should definitely update over Wi-Fi, though, as the update comes at the pretty hefty 187MB. The first notifications have already started flying in, so make sure to double-check your device to see if the update is already there.
- Display 4.8" 720 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 1.9 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus, Dual-core, 1500 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 2100 mAh(10.00h talk time)
Posts: 48; Member since: Mar 15, 2013
posted on May 13, 2013, 9:57 AM 3
posted on May 13, 2013, 10:50 AM 5
Posts: 4851; Member since: Apr 13, 2012
posted on May 13, 2013, 12:03 PM 0
Posts: 76; Member since: Aug 20, 2011
posted on May 13, 2013, 1:18 PM 0
Posts: 331; Member since: Oct 16, 2012
posted on May 13, 2013, 1:03 PM 0
Posts: 34; Member since: Sep 09, 2012
posted on May 13, 2013, 1:34 PM 0
Posts: 4275; Member since: Jun 26, 2011
posted on May 13, 2013, 1:54 PM 2
Posts: 10457; Member since: May 14, 2012
posted on May 13, 2013, 5:25 PM 1
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):