Sony Xperia P next on the line for an ICS update
The good news comes from Italy (not too many good news these days, eh Italy?), where Sony Mobile has confirmed to some of its customers that an update is coming, via its Facebook page. Early August doesn't seem like a too bad timing, considering that the phone was launched in May, so who knows, maybe Sony has finally learned its lesson.
- Display 4.0" 540 x 960 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 0.3 MP VGA front
- Processor ST Erricson NovaThor U8500, Dual-core, 1000 MHz
- Storage 16 GB
- Battery 1305 mAh(5.00h 3G talk time)
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):