Samsung SCH-A930 scores FCC approval
The new multimedia phone SCH-A930 from Samsung appeared on the FCC page, as already approved device. The page shows neither user-manual or external images, but the provided information reveals that this is the A930 phone, showcased during CES 2006. It is EV-DO device and features music-player with dedicated keys on the front cover and expandable (through microSD cards) memory.
- 176x220, 262k color TFT display
- Swiveling 1.3-megapixel camera with flash
- MP3/AAC music player with dedicated keys
- MicroSD slot for memory expansion
- Bluetooth and USB connetivity
There is no official confirmation on carrier availability but it should released by Verizon Wireless.