Samsung M150 is a budget phone, but good looking
It is dual-band GSM 900/1800 with 1.77” 65k colors display and 128x160 pixels resolution, VGA camera, music and video players, Bluetooth 2.0, USB 2.0 and FM Radio. The interesting thing about the radio is that the user can record the broadcast for later listening.
Samsung M150 will be firstly available in Germany in the middle of August, and later in multiple European, Asian and African countries with pricing yet to be announced.
posted on Oct 20, 2010, 1:42 AM 0
posted on Jul 17, 2008, 6:20 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):