Project for the Motorola XOOM has begun, will last through the weekend
The email went on to add that because the project had been delayed, it will continue running over the weekend. Owners of the Wi-Fi only version of the Motorola XOOM are hoping that the project this time has something to do with Android 4.0. Those who agreed to take part in this process have signed a confidentiality letter, which means we might not get any answers about what this is all about until Motorola spills the beans.
posted on Jan 13, 2012, 2:09 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):