One-day Samsung Galaxy S III deal slashes its price to $499 off contract
Currently, you can get the Galaxy S III much cheaper subsidized on a carrier, for around $200, but this would lock you into a 2-year contract.
You probably already know what the U.S. version of the Galaxy S III brings, but let us recap it once again. You get a 4.8-inch Super AMOLED screen with 720x1280-pixel resolution, a dual-core Qualcomm Snadpragon S4 chip working alongside 2GB of RAM. Best of all, the Galaxy S III is expected to get updated to Jelly Bean in just about a week or so. Hit the source link below for that great deal and don't forget to share with us whether you bought it or not.
- Display 4.8" 720 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 1.9 MP front
- Processor Samsung Exynos 4 Quad, Quad-core, 1400 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 2100 mAh(11.60h 3G talk time)
Posts: 59; Member since: Jul 21, 2012
posted on Aug 22, 2012, 10:59 PM 1
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):