x PhoneArena is hiring! Reviewer in the USA

Maintenance update for the HTC EVO 4G is now available; fixes Netflix issues

0. phoneArena posted on 20 Jun 2011, 15:43

Great news for those HTC EVO 4G owners who experienced a hiccup with nagging Netflix issues on the handset because a new maintenance software update is now available for download addressing the problem...

posted on 21 Jun 2011, 14:19

31. helix (unregistered)

I was able to get the HTC update this morning. it installed and seems to be running same as before on my EVO 4g. However there is no netflix app in my android market. I can see it if I go in on my PC but not through my phone. also tried the google search suggested above and I get Item not found error. Same error if I go to that blog entry 2 links down and try from there.

posted on 21 Jun 2011, 16:23

32. jetmig (unregistered)

I have HTC EVO and I just downloaded netflix,its working fine now..to all people has netflix to there phone that having a trouble of downloading the new update.I suggest uninstall the netflix and go to 4shared.com download the netflix there and after downloading it open the aps and it will download the new version..

posted on 21 Jun 2011, 17:38

33. siniority (unregistered)

I updated this morning and still no Netflix and now i cant upload from market....could it be that gingerbread was never optimized from the evo....i

posted on 21 Jun 2011, 18:47

34. jetmig (unregistered)

Market doesn't have netflix yet,try to download netflix from 4shered.com after installing it open netflix and new version will update..I have htc evo netflix is working now..

posted on 26 Jul 2011, 13:56

35. Portland65 (unregistered)

I've had netflix for a long time now, I look at movies all day at my desk. When I hit the icon it opens but a message pops up asking to upgrade i just say no because it works okay, not trying to mess anything up. I have an HTC EVO 3g/4g.