Humor: How to (maybe not) use NFC
One area where it is finding a comfortable fit is with photo sharing. We have seen ads from Samsung touting it, and the “tap+send” feature on Windows Phone does the same thing.
What has not been discussed or presented is the method of using NFC, tradecraft if you will. Below is a video that discusses the trials and tribulations of what might just happen if you have to go out of your way to share something with one person in an effort to not share it with someone else. As the video shows, things can go beyond the expected.
source: TWiT (YouTube)
Posts: 5713; Member since: Oct 23, 2011
posted on Dec 24, 2012, 3:17 AM 3
Posts: 861; Member since: Sep 02, 2009
posted on Dec 23, 2012, 11:35 PM 12
Posts: 63; Member since: Jul 29, 2011
posted on Dec 24, 2012, 11:16 PM 0
* Some comments have been hidden, because they don't meet the discussions rules.
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):