How to install the Android 6.0 Marshmallow boot animation on the Note 4
posted by Daniel P. / Sep 07, 2015, 4:09 AM
Remember that cheery and colorful Android 6.0 Marshmallow boot animation? It's thing of beauty and is available now in an APK form, but seemingly still needs to be ironed out and tailored to each individual handset for best results. Well, luckily for those with the Galaxy Note 4, who are intrigued by shining lights, the boot animo has been ported to their handset. Here's what you need to do to install it:
1. Download the Android 6.0 Marshmallow boot animation file for the Note 4;
2. Install TWRP or another recovery on Samsung's phablet;
3. Flash the downloaded zip file with the Marshmallow boot, and reboot, here is a little preview of what it will look like:
source: CoolJoseph96 (XDA-Devs)
- Display 5.7" 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Camera 16 MP / 3.7 MP front
- Processor Samsung Exynos 7 Octa, Octa-core, 1900 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3220 mAh(20h 3G talk time)
Posts: 2; Member since: Jul 25, 2015
already installed on my note 2 N7100 works flawlessly
posted on Sep 07, 2015, 6:47 AM 0
Posts: 2; Member since: Sep 07, 2015
Hello, I'm the who has created this bootanimation. Thanks for your feedback, I'm gonna add the Note 2 as supported device. It seems that the bootanimation works on many Samsung Devices.
posted on Sep 07, 2015, 2:07 PM 4
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):