How to change vibration intensity and length on the Samsung Galaxy S5 (TouchWiz tutorial)
Probably the most annoying one is the extremely strong vibration setting - it’s just too intense, your phone would not just grab your attention - every notification would make you and your pocket sidekick the center of attention of the whole party.
Luckily, it’s easy to adjust the vibration intensity and pattern in Samsung’s TouchWiz on the Galaxy S5. Follow these few simple steps below to do it.
- Display 5.1" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 16 MP / 2.1 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, Quad-core, 2500 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 2800 mAh(21h 3G talk time)
Posts: 534; Member since: Nov 28, 2013
posted on May 26, 2014, 5:58 AM 5
posted on May 26, 2014, 6:22 AM 3
posted on May 26, 2014, 6:56 AM 3
posted on May 26, 2014, 10:32 AM 0
posted on May 26, 2014, 6:13 PM 0
posted on May 26, 2014, 9:52 PM 0
Posts: 4562; Member since: Mar 13, 2014
posted on May 26, 2014, 6:20 PM 1
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):