Ho Ho Ho! Santa uses Nokia N8 with Ovi Maps instead of Rudolph's nose
It seems like a great advertising move by Nokia. The Finnish based manufacturer isn't asking you to believe in Santa, just the Nokia N8. As for Santa, a Nokia spokesman said, "Santa was extremely curious and pleased with the Nokia N8’s functionality and its installation onto his sleigh – and put the device to immediate use".
source: Nokia via Mobile Syrup
Posts: 66; Member since: Oct 19, 2010
posted on Dec 17, 2010, 2:41 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):