HTC Sensation 4G gets its first camera sample
The camera hasn't exactly been the mainselling point of HTC-branded devices so far, but the company's recenthandsets like the HTC Incredible S and the HTC Desire S showedsignificant improvement, and now the first camera sample from theupcoming dual-core HTC Sensation 4G showed up in the depths ofPicasaweb.
The image below seems to have beenpulled down subsequently, but folks from Pocketnowmanaged to save a downsized version, which gives you a general ideaof the picture quality. Just in case you're curious, the photograph,courtesy of Brandon Hughes, a marketing specialist at HTC, is of theUniversity of Washington's Husky Stadium. The colors definitely lookaccurately reproduced just as you would expect, but we would hold offour judgment until we get to hold the actual device. The Sensation 4Gcomes with an 8-megapixel camera, equipped with dual-LED flash andcapable of 1080p full HD video capture.
- Display 4.3" 540 x 960 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 0.3 MP VGA front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S3, Dual-core, 1200 MHz
- Battery 1520 mAh(6.66h 3G talk time)
Posts: 4888; Member since: Apr 15, 2011
posted on Apr 19, 2011, 7:36 AM 1
Posts: 3621; Member since: Jan 19, 2011
posted on Apr 19, 2011, 9:40 AM 0
posted on Aug 01, 2011, 10:19 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):